Inlet Manifold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inlet Manifold
Tongue 
Oryt fellow Pug PushersUndecided

What i am after is an Inlet Manifold so I can Put a front mount intercooler on my White Phase 1 Dturbo!!!
Now i already have the intercooler and all the pipe work as it came off my friends dturbo but like a ball bag that he is he took all the relevant parts off but left the inlet manifold on the car when it went to the old resty grave yard!!!

I have been told the inlet manifold came off a citroen Xantia but i am struggling my back side off to find one anywhere.

Do any of you lovely people just so happen to have one laying around not in use???

Im in the Cambridgeshire region and wouldnt mind traveling to pick one up with in reasonable milage!! Many thanx Titch 161096
Thanks given by:
Welcome =\
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2013, 05:08 PM)underground375 Wrote: Welcome =\

cheers pal.
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2013, 03:53 PM)Titch161086 Wrote: What i am after is an Inlet Manifold so I can Put a front mount intercooler on my White Phase 1 Dturbo!!!

Oooooh they're rare, maybe if it was a blue Phase 1 but white.....

Wink

Welcome along

(i know f*ck all about diseasels but I am sure somebody will be along soon)
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
you see some body else told me that they are rare but im not too sure as I have only really started modding cars over the last 2 years! I have had a look around and only found another 1 on the internet and they wanted about 1800 quid for it!! I gave 290 for min so cant be half bad
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Thank you all for the welcom
Thanks given by:
Titch, I think the point being made here, I could be wrong, is say hi first, then start asking after you've said your hello's.
Lol
Welcome along, im a newbie here and ive found these folk to be very helpful.
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Hi Guys yeh i might have jumped the gun a little by asking for bits streight off the bat!!!

So my real name is Richard but i get known as Titch coz i am a short arse lol
Only had my Dturbo for a couple of months but I am looking to get some more hiorses out of it wit a limited budget
Thanks given by:
Speak to Tom (ZX_volcane)

He has one he's wanting to shift
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you Lad will do
Thanks given by:
welcome pal
Thanks given by: