For Sale: Nikon D60 £150

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Nikon D60 £150
Rainbow 
IT'S NOW ON EBAY!! Starting at £90.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1389407410

--
I've decided to sell my Nikon D60, which is the perfect "beginner" dslr camera.
It's a good few years old now, 2009/2010 (can't remember) and has a shutter count of roughly 12,000. The body of the camera is in perfect condition, only downfall being a tiny light scratch on screen. Selling due to wanting to upgrade to the D7000.

The sale will include the D60 body, Nikon strap battery and charger.

http://www.europe-nikon.com/en_GB/produc...0/d60-body
Thanks given by:
Awww...I'd have been well up for taking this off your hands if I had any money. Sad

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a payment plan? Lol Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2013, 05:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Awww...I'd have been well up for taking this off your hands if I had any money. Sad

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a payment plan? Lol Big Grin

what's your best offer?
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I really wasn't expecting you to even entertain the idea. Being currently jobless, ill have to pass I'm afraid, which is gutting, as I'm itching to get myself a DSLR at the moment. Sad

Glwts though!
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2013, 12:06 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Tbh, I really wasn't expecting you to even entertain the idea. Being currently jobless, ill have to pass I'm afraid, which is gutting, as I'm itching to get myself a DSLR at the moment. Sad

Glwts though!

haha i just really want the new one but can't really justify having two sat around so this has to go first! If things change just let me know, might still have it!
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. Will do! Big Grin

Might see if the missus will get me it for my birthday/Christmas. The joys of having a birthday 6 days before Christmas, can get away with asking for expensive presents! Wink
Thanks given by:
ahghgg...

great price...I want this...need to sell stuff for it!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2013, 07:27 AM)Piggy Wrote: ahghgg...

great price...I want this...need to sell stuff for it!!

Go go, make haste!
Thanks given by:
Some pictures of it, to make it more tempting. And you can see some of the photos taken by it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/-akphotography (not all by this camera, but majority)

[Image: m7R54m6l.jpg]
[Image: 98m1DrRl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You are trying to sell a camera, but the 2nd photo isn't even in focus. Unbelievable!
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2013, 01:26 PM)vlj Wrote: You are trying to sell a camera, but the 2nd photo isn't even in focus. Unbelievable!

well as i was taking a picture OF the camera, i had to use my god awful iphone camera, so shuddup
Thanks given by:
anyyyyybody?!

i accidentally won a new camera on ebay so need this gone! £150 posted
Thanks given by:
I might be able to scrape 150p together if thats any good to you? Big Grin

No? Guessed not....
Thanks given by:
Someone, anyone?
Thanks given by:
Complete camera noob so a question; I know this needs a lens, how much would an average one be? I would look but I know pretty much nothing.

Would be nice to have something like this instead of finding friends with a decent camera.
Thanks given by:
Tbh mate, the lens is the last thing you want to skimp on. You could have the best camera body in the world, but put a cheap lens on it, and you'll end up with lousy photos. Kinda like tyres for your car, you want to spend as much as you can possibly afford on a lens.

Hope that helps. Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2013, 09:39 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Complete camera noob so a question; I know this needs a lens, how much would an average one be? I would look but I know pretty much nothing.

Would be nice to have something like this instead of finding friends with a decent camera.

Honestly in depends on what you are going to be shooting. Do some research into what lens you'll need for what you are shooting and find a lens to suit Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2013, 09:39 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Complete camera noob so a question; I know this needs a lens, how much would an average one be? I would look but I know pretty much nothing.

Sorry, I totally didn't get an email notification saying this was being posting in.

I believe you can get the kit lens which is a 18-55mm on eBay for about 50-70. That's a Nikon one, or you can always find a Sigma or Tamron which are usually cheaper.

This is still available and I will be at the xmas meet fri-sun so perfect opportunity!!
Thanks given by:
Now on ebay!! Starting at £90

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1389407410
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Nikon D3100 RetroPug 10 1,913 06-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Last Post: RetroPug