Overfueling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overfueling
Got a bosch pump on but its over fueling and ja a slag on tick over how can i sort this asap
Thanks given by:
you mean you have a lack of air?
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Experiment? ... Turn down the fuel a bit? Turn up the boost a bit? Turn down the idling screws?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2013, 11:27 AM)kernow_joe Wrote: you mean you have a lack of air?

This. Big Grin
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
anyone local to me i will pay ery well if someone comes and sorts it out

ill say to anyone who can come and get it right ill give u over £100 if u come sort it out as it pissing me off and if it carrys on im scrapping the car
Thanks given by:
£100...? .. For Turning some screws...

Where are you.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2013, 05:12 PM)Jake Wrote: £100...? .. For Turning some screws...

Where are you.

This lol..
Thanks given by:
where where where!?!? Big Grin Big Grin
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Mate, honestly it's two screws!

If you apply the logic, that if I'm a able to do something, a brainless monkey can.

I can manage to do this, so you should be fine Smile
Thanks given by:
did i meet you at Danny's on Sun mate? . . . . yeah it's easy to turn down, just read the bosch guide in the diesel section . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Im pretty sure this is the car put on the fb group thats smoking like a steam train, a bunch of people said timing on there.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2013, 09:00 PM)Tom Wrote: Im pretty sure this is the car put on the fb group thats smoking like a steam train, a bunch of people said timing on there.

sure looks like timing . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2013, 09:41 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 09:00 PM)Tom Wrote: Im pretty sure this is the car put on the fb group thats smoking like a steam train, a bunch of people said timing on there.

Dont be sarcy with me, the op has done a crap job of explaining his problem.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
He got the bosh off me which was running fine on a k14 at 24 psi, went like stink in 3rd upwards. So nothing to do with me, Its timing and a few people not doing what they should do properly. If I new there was going to be big news when selling this pump id rather not of bothered really as I sold it for pea nuts.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2013, 09:56 PM)Tom Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 09:41 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

Dont be sarcy with me, the op has done a crap job of explaining his problem.

wind your neck in cocka . . . . .i'm being straight, it does look like timing . . Confused

if i was being sarcastic there would be a comma after "sure" lol
Thanks given by:
Looks like timing to me, came to mine Sunday for fitting, fitted it then realised he had no pulley nut but Matt came to the rescue

Before i took the lucas off the belt was very loose,

I put the Bosch on and times it all up got up the road and it jumped a tooth so at 1am in the morning I told hi to fetch it to mine ill re time it, sure enough it jumped again the belt was that stretched it had no chance of keeping it in time and didn't supply a new cambelt

I left all the covers crank pulley off ect he took it to "a proper mechanic in a proper garage" and from the video it's still out of time
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
You've timed up plenty of these Danny not your fault mate. I hate the way people think taking a car to a garage means it will be perfect, lots of people on here know more than your average "Mr clutch" or whatever shit people go to these days!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2013, 11:55 AM)Tom Wrote: You've timed up plenty of these Danny not your fault mate. I hate the way people think taking a car to a garage means it will be perfect, lots of people on here know more than your average "Mr clutch" or whatever shit people go to these days!

Agree with you on that.

The XUD stopped being produced around 1999 and a lot of mechanics that did know them are probably working at main dealerships or have moved on in life.

All the "new age" mechanics post 2001 have probably never seen or worked on them before.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
That's not what he said when he was broken down on motorway but offered to fix it again free of charge out the goodness of my heart

If a "mechanic" can't turn the engine over and screw in 3 bolts and slide a bolt into the flywheel he shouldn't be anywhere near cars IMO

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
So the timing jumped twice? Is that because of a dodgy belt?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Nah it jumped once while at mine because of stretched slack dodgy belt he's took it to a "proper mechanic" he's got the car back it's still smoking white but he's adamant garage has done it right and it's timed up proper there's a video on fb of it white smoking on idle

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Even a slack belt can be timed properly there's allot of free movement in the tensioner to take any slack then lock off. Probably just need fly wheel wiggling slightly or knocking a tooth.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
I seen the fb vid, doesnt look right :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: