well 3rd time fail on brakes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well 3rd time fail on brakes
what the hell they up, I had a gut full of this bull, the mot station keep failing my brakes when they adjusted correctly on the rear axel, the brakes lock on 3 clicks and still they say it only 16 %, advice guys please
Thanks given by:
You can lock the rear wheel with the handbrake? I call BS, this is a peugeot handbrake system Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2013, 10:35 PM)Grant Wrote: You can lock the rear wheel with the handbrake? I call BS, this is a peugeot handbrake system Wink

the bs not leaking or anything else wrong there. Halfords the place who keep failing it. told them they not getting the work, think they mugging me off, then they found 2 items that wernt on the original ticket.

after it get all checked again, I going to make a formal compliant about them, they seem to touting for trade too me.
Thanks given by:
Is it the handbrake or the footbrake efficiency it's failing on?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Wheel cylinders could be seized on the rear. Thats what I had on my 206. Handbrake worked fine but little effort from the pedal.
Thanks given by:
As above, i assume they're failing the rear service brake, yeah? If so, definitely have a look at your wheel cylinders.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
car passed on 4th mot, had to take to a mate to get sorted, talk about a real pain to adjust rear brakes hate them, looks like I might put discs on back next year if find some cheap
Thanks given by:
it's a piece of piss to adjust rear drums honestly, both my 306's have epic handbrakes, get back end out if you so wish lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: