Piggy flocks! FLOCKED PARTS - update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piggy flocks! FLOCKED PARTS - update
BUT then id have to drive home without them haha, as theyre my only ones with me lol.

Ill get a look at yours and see how it is and decide for good if I want them done Smile
Thanks given by:
cool

Theres some guys on here selling those sort of trim bits cheap, if you serious about it, maybe worth getting them to bring them to FCS, then I can take them away.

Alternatively, I can source them myself, send them to you and you can return the unflocked items Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Couple of people are having big clearouts selling lots of trim right now!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Got my flocked parts from Piggy in the post this morning, just had a quick look and they look absolutely fantastic!
Looking forward to getting them fitted Smile
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Hi piggy how much would it be to flock the centre console of a ph3 and the two sun visors?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pm me pal.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Piggy parts post - UPDATED - GO FAST BITS Piggy 23 6,861 26-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Flocked purple centre console w/ gauge mount rd070707 12 2,719 14-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Day666
  306 d turbo bosch pump setup, fmic setup, wind deflectors, flocked interior bits Jamieh2013 1 1,588 18-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Jamieh2013