2000 China Blue GTI 6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 China Blue GTI 6
Fully rebuilt suspension front and rear, dropped 40mm on spax springs, uprated hybrid arb. solid metal drop links. blue flame cat back exhaust system coupled to a magnex decat, brand new pipercross viper. with silicone samco hoses pollished inlet manifold and colour coded engine bay, nissens ali radiator. Interior very clean. and exterior very clean considering age, its sat on 85k and has lots of service history just put 6 months tax and it has 6 months left on the mot. last year it had not one advisory. previous owner was steven james hewwit of band placebo and has his signed signature on the bootlid, I am the 2nd owner from new. car also spent 3 months in peugeot showroom in paris. any pictures or more info then feel free to message me and ill help as much as I can! .
£2000 with loads of spare parts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Remember seeing this on the GTi6 forum a while back, really tidy motor.

Much you wanting for it?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
He wants 2k for it! But im sure he would accept reasonable offers
Thanks given by:
Ooft.

I take it that's with the Compo's too aye?

Looks seriously clean, if he's prepared to hold out i'm sure there's an old school Placebo fan out there that would snap it up, the signature only appeals to a niche market i'm afraid. But i'm sure the right buyer will come along one day

GLWTS Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah 2k with comps, £1,800 with the clones! He was wanting to sell the comps separate i believe
Thanks given by:
More pics. If you need anymore info or pics pm me! Thanks

Thanks given by:
More pics of exterior

Thanks given by:
Come on guys!
Thanks given by:
Bump!
Thanks given by:
Dude you can't bump this thread every day.

Although it's a very nice car and looks to have a decent spec, I really think you will struggle to sell it for the price you're asking. The market just isn't there yet, and as has been said before the appeal of the Placebo signature wont appeal to the majority of people...

If you're prepared to be patient and wait for the right buyer that's fine, but keep it to a weekly bump max please.

EDIT:

And that backbox is 100% a magnex. Blue flame has a very different shape of back-box.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Its my not my car! Posting for someone else who is desperate to get rid but i know its not the right time of year to sell really!

Lol ok sorry about that haha!

And just a note girls dont like being called dude Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2000 306 cab China blue for sale addscalamity 2 2,272 19-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: ianwedderburn
  2001 (Y) HDi Meridian Estate, China Blue Dodgy Bob 1 1,661 10-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  breaking 306 d turbo china blue rryan 0 1,224 05-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Last Post: rryan