Sedan 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sedan 306
Hi Guys and Girls,

Making this thread by request Dodgy

Had the car almost 12months now and don't plan on doing much to it. It's simply a good Mileage car that gets me around for my Downhill Biking.

1.9td XUD with 73k miles on the clock Inlove

[Image: x29d.jpg]

Up on the Ramps for exhaust welding.
[Image: qba0.jpg]

Done this for Trax 2012 lol
[Image: nd03.jpg]

Rest of the pics on stand.
[Image: tq3h.jpg]
[Image: 0yzv.jpg]

Not really many pics of this car as I gave up on modifying cars when I got rid of my Matte Black and Orange MK4 Fiesta.

Be nice, It's only a transport/Practical car for biking lol
Thanks given by:
Epic wheel trims! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
As Tom says, epic wheel trims, and from what i can see of the engine bay, looks like you've got the Lucas fuel pump. Looks good though, love a sedan! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wheel trims were so close to causing a crash on the way home from the show lol So many people had to look twice.

As for the fuel pump, I honestly have no idea. I just call it Fuel Pump. Smile

The cars super clean and with only 74k on the clock. It's awesome.
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2013, 10:36 PM)TheLurchmeister Wrote: Wheel trims were so close to causing a crash on the way home from the show lol So many people had to look twice.

As for the fuel pump, I honestly have no idea. I just call it Fuel Pump. Smile

The cars super clean and with only 74k on the clock. It's awesome.

Rofl I admire your honesty! Fair play to you mate, and only 74k on the clock?! Thats barely run in! lol Mines just coming up on 123k.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
slam it! haha.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Last year the passenger footwell had huge puddles so had to get it fixed...... With my biking I forgot all about it and when the rain came last week, Well... The floor was soaked again so popped into Peugeot for a new door membrane as I knew that was the problem. £37 for a bit of foam?! Whaaaaat?!

[Image: e05e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hey mate remember meeting you at trax 2012 I was wuth these lot wuth my broken hdi at home
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How did the water come tho the holes where the foam goes? I always take that out and never had a problem with water in there
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
It's a problem with all cars, bud. That's what the membrane is for. Since having it in, I've been puddle free.
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2013, 11:26 AM)TheLurchmeister Wrote: It's a problem with all cars, bud. That's what the membrane is for. Since having it in, I've been puddle free.

probs just luck, it'll be the door seal filling up inside and leaking out the bottom . .poke some holes in the bottom/outside of the seal and also poke some wire coat hanger down your sunroof drain holes, that can cause it . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
wow £37 for some foam no gaffa tape? , amazes me where pug get the prices from for some things lol
Thanks given by:
No membranes in the boot tho so how does water get in there? Cars been covered on drive for afew months so not coming from underneath. Plus its all underseal anyway
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Can get that membrane on ebay, £40 and you can do atleast 5 cars
Thanks given by:
I have had this exact problem...

water gets in by the gap between wing mirror base and window...
it drips down, hits back of speaker, then funnels into car.

it struck me as odd too but I had to see it to believe it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Bumper off for a Tow Bar to be fitted. Nospeak

[Image: bwsk.jpg]

Surprised at how clean the car is. Not a spot of rust Inlove
Thanks given by:
Tidy car, how good does your bike mount hold up with the weight of your bike? i plan on putting my kona coiler on the roof, but no sure how it will be.
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2013, 11:42 PM)ArbGarry Wrote: Tidy car, how good does your bike mount hold up with the weight of your bike? i plan on putting my kona coiler on the roof, but no sure how it will be.

They're awesome. I have had a Kona Stinky on one of them for months so a Coiler should fit. They hold out perfect.
Thanks given by: