Head light adjusters?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head light adjusters?
Hi all does anyone no if they ever did manual phase 3 head light adjusters? Or if a manual phase2 one would fit the crystals?

I was thinking about wiring in the electric ones but I don't no where to start Big Grin I do have the plugs and the switch but nothing in the middle.
Thanks given by:
I'd have thought you could swap to the manual ones tbh
Thanks given by:
What you mean? I was able to out an allan key into my ph3 crystals and height adjust them?
Thanks given by:
The phase 3s all came with the electric height adjusters for the switch inside. I didn't realise the older ones didn't have that though so can't help any further lol.
Thanks given by:
Ohhh then adjusters, they're only for if your towing a load or have a full car and the back end sinks a bit to stop dazzling others, though im guessing this is what you want?
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2013, 11:02 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Ohhh then adjusters, they're only for if your towing a load or have a full car and the back end sinks a bit to stop dazzling others, though im guessing this is what you want?

Yeah that's right....for when you have fat people in the back. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
But sure with a full load how many actually other to use the adjuster! Not many based on oncoming drivers at me! Half them forget to turn off full beams lol...
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2013, 11:12 PM)mcglynn Wrote: But sure with a full load how many actually other to use the adjuster! Not many based on oncoming drivers at me! Half them forget to turn off full beams lol...

Tbh I've never changed mine in any car.... lol

But theres no other electric adjuster for the headlights so that must be what he's after. Smile
Thanks given by:
I adjust mine when ive hids in as I feel guilty haha!
Thanks given by:
At the moment my left light is pointing to the ground while my rite side is up in the air Smile So as you can imagen its not very good at night! Been a phase 1 when it was born I don't have the wiring loom to use electric if I wonted to adjust them.
Thanks given by:
But to sort that out you use the manual adjusters on the back of the light itself, that electric adjuster only changes the height of both the same amount.

Drive to a wall and turn ur dipped beams on and sort the height with an allan key
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  head light gazthegnome 3 1,134 03-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Last Post: gazthegnome