fuel pressure regulator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuel pressure regulator
Thumbs Down 
Hey all I really want a variable fuel pressure regulator as im getting in loads of air but not enough fuel so would you say this is the correct item for the job http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...-regulator

If not then could you recomend how I can get more fuel into the engine

Cheers

Craig.
Thanks given by:
What mods do you have!?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ive got straight through from the down pipe back, air filter, cold air ram pipe, short shift, strut brace, lowerd 40mm lol sorry dude thought it myt be easier to list 99% of them let me no if u neee more info
Thanks given by:
You dont need a different fuel pressure regulator then. You will do more damage than good.
If your having starvation issues, id check that your lambda is working properly, replace your fuel filter and run some fuel injector cleaner through it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Fair comment will give That a go then cheers boss
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2013, 07:38 PM)Niall Wrote: You dont need a different fuel pressure regulator then. You will do more damage than good.
If your having starvation issues, id check that your lambda is working properly, replace your fuel filter and run some fuel injector cleaner through it.

I am totally agree with you. You are 100% good here that you do not need a different fuel pressure regulator then. Replace your fuel filter and run some fuel injector cleaner through it.
Thanks given by:
^just copied and pasted Nialls post!! Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by: