darrenjlobb's Project M-TDI Twin Turbo Supercharged Derv Bus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Project M-TDI Twin Turbo Supercharged Derv Bus
Yeah, chop chop, get on with this.
Thanks given by:
Group meet at Darren's for an arse kicking session?
Thanks given by:
Yep needs to be done
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Agree
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSsFfJljNw see vid for motivation also i hope you have not been flooded out like i remember from that last lot of floods you told about
Thanks given by:
That s was epic Inlove
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Darren where did you get the custom rods done pal? Mite be starting an engine build for the megane want to go big power and unsure what stock rods will take Wink
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Farndon engineering
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Beltin thanks
Thanks given by:
PS get your arse in gear and get this project on the road again!!
Thanks given by:
Hello Darren,

I was wondering, why does the supercharger keeps the turbo in its max efficiency ?

I saw your manifld, why are the elbow welded along their back (radius), are they pressed halves ?

Thanks.

Awesome build btw
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 10:38 AM)EbuetAmecus Wrote: Hello Darren,

I was wondering, why does the supercharger keeps the turbo in its max efficiency ?

I saw your manifld, why are the elbow welded along their back (radius), are they pressed halves ?

Thanks.

Awesome build btw

i'll answer this, because no turbo (especially a big one) is efficient until it gets on boost, the supercharger keeps the turbo at a few psi even on idle . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Plus theres no need to strain the turbo beyond its efficiency to gain psi due to the compound effect
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've Been subscribed to Darren's YouTube channel and watching his antics for years now and only just fully read this thread.

I had the idea in my head for a DW10 16v project of my own for some time but never set the wheels in motion, pretty much admitted defeat before I'd begun since I have nowhere near the knowledge required to carry this out myself as Darren has.

To see this come to reality and have so much potential is amazing and it needs to be finished, its so close to being an absolute monster of a derv!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 309 d turbo project adampug 30 12,889 04-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Last Post: adampug
  Project Facelift Berlingo D Turbo Jamieh2013 11 5,452 21-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jamieh2013
  chris_90 106 derv project xsi rep, turbo NAD ;) Chris_90 428 187,516 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Danny2009