• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 DTurbo
This is my dturbo I bought of my sister the other week

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
tidy.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome. Phase 1 D turbo always a great place to start!
Thanks given by:
helloooooo
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So I've bought the car last month with 205 speedlines and it had little plastic mudflaps which I guess were put on New Years ago, so I put my cyclones on with all new tyres, peugeot mudflaps and yesterday put in some yellow fog lights of an old Citroen and some headlight protectors looks really retro now quite like it from the front. Also has 306 hdi leather seats!

It's standard other than that and been lowered slightly, there isn't much go in it to be honest unless your quite hard on it.

Few questions for anyone willing to answer Smile

The car has a clarion head unit and in the boot it has a 6 disk multi changer, proper stealth shelf and clarion speakers all round, was the an optional extra the peugeot did? I guess it is but was just curios?

Also it currently has standard exhaust and to be honest I'm not to bothered about engine mods as I want it to remain reliable, but the standard exhaust back box has a little stainless steel muffle tip and it doesn't look great and sits a fair bit low of the bumper gap, I was wondering if I could buy just a back box that would fit straight on to the normal exhaust section and fill the bumper gap a little better? Perhaps with a 2 or 3 inch tail pipe, what does anyone recommend ?

Thanks

Fogs lights

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by: