Battlefield 4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4
Who will be buying it? I'm playing the beta at the moment and it's pretty impressive. Similar to BF3 but with some interesting tweaks and more level involvement (elevators, blockades on bridges to stop vehicles that require someone to press a switch to disable/remove). Only issue for me at the moment is that my 670 GTX seems to be struggling a little at times. Obviously it's only a beta, and I'm playing everything on max settings so that's not exactly helping, but I think I may get a second card and go SLI.

Trailer for those who haven't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSykcTGrNc
Thanks given by:
Was reading about this earlier and I'll be downloading the BETA later to have a play.. Looks incredible tbh, hoping my card can keep up with it to at least play it at a decent level
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2013, 11:11 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Was reading about this earlier and I'll be downloading the BETA later to have a play.. Looks incredible tbh, hoping my card can keep up with it to at least play it at a decent level
What card are you running? My 670 will run BF3 at about 120FPS on the close quarters maps, and about 80fps on the larger maps with 64 players, so it's a pretty noticeable drop in FPS.

It's definitely worth installing Smile
Thanks given by:
Currently running a OC edition 2GB 7790 and it seems to cope pretty well with BF3 with most settings on ultra.. haven't tested the FPS but it's gotta be over 50 FPS minimum
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i'll be downloading beta Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think I need to spend money on a proper rig again!

Nothing beats a PC for gameplay/graphics!
Thanks given by:
too many acronyms. f*cking nerds.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any one here Playing Battlefield 3 on PC? Smiley69 18 2,681 14-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Scott