Bikers vs. Range Rover

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikers vs. Range Rover
This just flashed up on Pistonheads. Can't find it on any news sites yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzuRqJG6OM

Whose side are you on here? IMO the bikers are trying to intimidate, regardless of whatever the driver previously did! I think most of us in the same boat would have acted similarly?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Christ thats nuts!

It looks like the range hit the back of one of the bikes first, then they go over and he does one.. stupid stupid range driver though IMO.. driving off like that, did he really think the bikes wouldn't catch him? If he felt threated he should've just belled the police from his car and carried on driving not gone all GTA style
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would have dragged him out and beat the shit out of him till the police arrived.

no reason for what he did, if he woz intimidated then he should have rung the police not run them over
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 10:33 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: This just flashed up on Pistonheads. Can't find it on any news sites yet.

Whose side are you on here? IMO the bikers are trying to intimidate, regardless of whatever the driver previously did! I think most of us in the same boat would have acted similarly?

f*cking hell Chris, I know you play the c*nt on line and everything, but condoning this arseholle RUNNING OVER AND KILLING A BIKER??

what the f*ck man.

regardless of if the bikers are intimidating or not, that's not on.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Everyone in that video is a lady garden. Terrifying.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Wow that's brutal. as with most online videos it's hard to tell the full story since he could have done them wrong first or they could just have been bellends. Either way no excuse to run people over though, should have just pottered along as slow as safely possible and rang police.

laughed alil at the dude recording on his ipad at 5:16
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Nobody knows what really went on in the video thats the worst part of it, videos like this don't tell a whole story..
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
If one of the bikers pulls out a gun or anything them lines I wouldnt sit there and phone the police. Id get the f*ck out of there!
Its hard to tell what goes on which makes the range rover driver put his foot down!
I didnt like the way the bikers pulled in front of him and slowed right down. They were asking for a reaction
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Regardless of what happened.. Murdering someone is not an appropriate reaction
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 11:24 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Regardless of what happened.. Murdering someone is not an appropriate reaction
So if somebody threatened you and your family you wouldn't react the same? because I would.. The chances are he didn't want to murder someone, he just wanted to get away.
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 11:24 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Regardless of what happened.. Murdering someone is not an appropriate reaction

It is if your life is being threatened.
Thanks given by:
The phrase "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind" comes to mind
Thanks given by:
Thats pretty dam brutal man. he asked for it by running over the 1 st biker really

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
There all wrong imo.It escalates so quickly it's terrifying to be honest.
Thanks given by:
The first bike appears not to have any brake lights and pulls in front of the range rover not giving him much chance to stop without hitting him but the range rover should of stopped and swapped insurance details.

After what happened next I'd of been one of the bikers right at the front of the queue to drag him out the car and ensure he was bought to justice. No point in saying h well he can be traced by the reg number, it could easily be stolen or on false plates form the way he behaved.
Thanks given by:
You can't really tell as you don't know what went on before the video started, and why all the bikers were surrounding him and driving like idiots in the first place.

Still think it is wrong the way the bikers blocked him in and gave him no where to go, even if he had a incident with one of the bikers before the video started it wasn't exactly going to be one on one.
Thanks given by:
dum dum the 1st bike did have brake lights he has wot is called an under tray on his bike
Thanks given by:
Reading this most people seem to be in support of the Range rover driver.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-ride.html
Thanks given by:
The white bike is 'brake checking' ie. pulling in front of and braking hard...

Nobody 'deserves' to get killed, but IMO the bikers handled that one really badly. Apparently the driver of the Range Rover was beaten into a coma by a group of the bikers when the car came to a stop.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 11:33 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: The phrase "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind" comes to mind

So if someone threatened your life. You wouldn't hesitate to do nothing and just die? If you were in that situation in the range rover and you hypothetically had a gun pointing at you... You would sit there and await your fate?
What a load of shite tbh
Thanks given by:
If my car got surrounded by a load of bikers, I'd do the same tbh!
Thanks given by:
Id do the same, pack mentatilty is an evil thing. I would have sat on the freeway and called the cops though as they werent still trying to stop him until he hit the city.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The fact he had his wife and five year old child in the car makes me see it in a whole new light. I'd have reacted the same way if I had my family in the car. To keep my family safe I've always said I'd kill or be killed without a second thought.
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 12:24 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(30-09-2013, 11:33 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: The phrase "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind" comes to mind

So if someone threatened your life. You wouldn't hesitate to do nothing and just die? If you were in that situation in the range rover and you hypothetically had a gun pointing at you... You would sit there and await your fate?
What a load of shite tbh

No that's not that i said.. But, you are presuming that they had a gun pointing at him.. If you watch the video, they are stationary for a fair while before the range driver boots it off.. if there was a gun, he would've been gone a lot quicker. he also runs over someone AGAIN towards the 5:00 mark

(30-09-2013, 12:53 PM)Andy Wrote: The fact he had his wife and five year old child in the car makes me see it in a whole new light. I'd have reacted the same way if I had my family in the car. To keep my family safe I've always said I'd kill or be killed without a second thought.

Where did you see that? AFAIK there's been no 'Official' reporting for this story
Thanks given by:
Where did you see that? AFAIK there's been no 'Official' reporting for this story
[/quote]

Here!!! Wife and child under 5..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-ride.html
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 12:55 PM)Midnightclub Wrote:
(30-09-2013, 12:24 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:

What a load of shite tbh

No that's not that i said.. But, you are presuming that they had a gun pointing at him.. If you watch the video, they are stationary for a fair while before the range driver boots it off.. if there was a gun, he would've been gone a lot quicker. he also runs over someone AGAIN towards the 5:00 mark
I was just theorising a situation that could be reasonable and would make someone react like that.
Call presumption on me then presume yourself that if it was drawn it was drawn right away
As for running someone over again... Did you see it ahaha someone runs to the door. You are surrounded by 100+ pissed bikers.... You really gunna hang around?
I think not
Thanks given by:
If the Daily Fail article is accurate (dubious), then he acted pretty reasonably IMO, and the bikers were even more unpleasant than they first seemed if there was a woman and small kid in the car. Horrible example of mob mentality.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't believe anything written in the Mail.
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 01:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I wouldn't believe anything written in the Mail.

This.

Guys please keep things civil, otherwise the thread will be locked.
Thanks given by:
I don't see why it should make a difference if there's a woman and child there or not. It's a public road, it's not a war zone, no-one should have to feel threatened or intimidated. Fight or flight mode would make any of us get out of that situation as soon as we could.

As for the second one he hit, one of the bikers opened his door, again anyone would get out of that situation as soon as they could, one of him vs loads of guys, not difficult to see what would've happened.

He clearly didn't mean to kill anyone, if he did, a lot more or them would've been taken out, they're on bikes ffs, wouldn't take much to take several out if that was the intention.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just when you thought a rover couldn't get any more vile Ben_w 8 3,372 04-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Any body have experience with rover diesels? crumpy 5 2,404 15-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: crumpy
  Any bikers? ginge191 13 2,418 13-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Last Post: 306pc