Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carphone Warehouse are complete w*ankers. Advice please?
(27-09-2013, 06:04 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: It won't go near the top man, that will be dealt with by a complaints team. I'd try the standard escalation route first, then try this if that doesn't work. Never play your ace card first.

Well, to be honest I'm just getting sick of arguing on the phone. I've found this from a few sources, which apparently IS his email: dunstoc@cpwplc.com. So, I'm probably going to send that there.

(27-09-2013, 08:13 AM)MattiH Wrote: i've just spoke to the manager for the HTC line. he said to book your phone back into repair and make sure the stores person writes on the paperwork "pass to chan singh upon receipt" in pen. it may take a little while because he told me there is limited stock. when you have done this send me your repair job number and hopefully we can get this sorted for you Smile what coulour is it?

Thanks for that dude, but as said, I'm not sending it away again. They've now agreed to that, just not to giving me the phone I want/should have.

(27-09-2013, 09:17 AM)callumcull Wrote: Hi mate, I work for EE and see this all the time. Our repair centre, SBE have damaged customers phones in the past, and from a retail point of view there's absolutely nothing we can do. The best solution we have is to call the repair centre direct, explain the situation and the handset does have to be sent back. When it gets sent back the handset gets intervened by a manager which looks at the phone themselves and ensures it comes back to store in perfect condition.

Unfortunately it does have to be sent away agin, but usually if the customer calls up customer services they can get a credit applied to the account for the length of time the phone has been away. Yes it's not ideal, but it works for us.

Hope this helps mate.

Hey mate, thanks for your help. I'm actually planning to move to EE next year, so that's not the most comforting thing to hear lol. As already said though, I'm not sending it off again. I don't think I should have to, their f*ck up, they should put it right.

Cheers everyone
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carphone Warehouse are complete w*ankers. Advice please? - by Curt - 27-09-2013, 10:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carphone warehouse TY-HDI 7 2,668 22-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Rich306
  Citroen Warehouse Ben Jay 15 5,501 01-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo