iiiiiiitttttassssssss fffrrrrrriiidddday...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iiiiiiitttttassssssss fffrrrrrriiidddday...
Thought id get it in there first lol..
Today...off to reading
Sat..nothing
Sun..swimming.
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
Tonight - Leeds v St Helens in the playoffs, lose this and season over so should be a sell out crowd. Celebrating/crying as appropriate, beer either way Big Grin
Saturday - Up to Camskill in Whitehaven for 4 Rainsports fiting then day out in Cumbria and a thrash over the passes, then round to a mates for beer and beer Big Grin
Sunday - Last BBQ of the summer, might have a beer...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 07:57 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Tonight - Leeds v St Helens in the playoffs, lose this and season over so should be a sell out crowd. Celebrating/crying as appropriate, beer either way Big Grin
Saturday - Up to Camskill in Whitehaven for 4 Rainsports fiting then day out in Cumbria and a thrash over the passes, then round to a mates for beer and beer Big Grin
Sunday - Last BBQ of the summer, might have a beer...

Lol.so your weekend comprises of getting ruffed up eating and beer beer beer lol thats what i call a weekend lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
This is quiet for a friday thread!

Friday: out for a curry with an old friend in Petworth
Saturday: Up early to get my tyres changed etc, then the afternoon will be spent disassembling the wardrobes in the spare room in preparation for a full length curtain and 2 wall-mounted rails to go in instead to improve the space
Sunday: No idea yet, probably relax; not had a day of full rest for ages! Maybe a walk locally with Mazz or a bike ride... who knows!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Today: Off work as I've injured my back
Tomorrow: Taking it easy, probably spend the day playing GTA if I can buy it today
Sunday: Seeing family
Thanks given by:
Today: work followed by finishing sorting out the fecking 205 wishbone bushes, maybe even see my best mate
Saturday: work followed by more work on the 205, lots of it lol
Sunday: finish fixing 205 (please let this be the end) and sort out garden

Never-ending fun lol, be bored if I wasn't busy. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 09:55 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: This is quiet for a friday thread!

Friday: out for a curry with an old friend in Petworth
Saturday: Up early to get my tyres changed etc, then the afternoon will be spent disassembling the wardrobes in the spare room in preparation for a full length curtain and 2 wall-mounted rails to go in instead to improve the space
Sunday: No idea yet, probably relax; not had a day of full rest for ages! Maybe a walk locally with Mazz or a bike ride... who knows!

Its becouse it was me that started it if it would of been anyone else thered be loads by now..
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
True story, what a lady garden, ruining everyones friday thread. :p
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Friday - Just setting off from Carmarthen back up to Leeds. Been working away all week so it will be nice to get home to are lass and the young un'.

Saturday - Blackpool to see the lights probably get some food there.

Sunday - Chill then back down to South Wales.
Thanks given by:
Today work then spend night on gta!
Tomorrow work... Then going to drop some of the exs shit of at hers :-(. Then get royally f*cked!
Sunday day off so gta all day!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: started work at 11 which was nice. Work till 5 then out for a meal with the missus
Tomorrow: help the old man with a bit of work for a hour then I'm not sure. Probably go and get Gta
Sunday: Gta....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today, feckall drink beer walk dogs eat
Sat, going to kop hill watch the hill climb with the kids! Oldest hill climb in the country ɑnd ιts only 6 miles from my house!! Public road, drink beer walk the dogs ɑnd eat
Sun, usuall shiz, food shopping, cook a roast, going out for a blast in the scoob with a few others, drink beer walk the dogs
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's Friday? Already?

Shit, I have not made any plans.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today: Day off Big Grin so f*ck all
Saturday: Work 10-6, that's about it
Sunday: Work 10-4:30, that's about it
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 02:49 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: It's Friday? Already?

Shit, I have not made any plans.

I know that feeling! I was saying monday I wish friday would hurry the hell up. And it bloody has its gone so fast!

Just been bank. Been paid more then I was expecting. I felt down about my balance till I realised my car insurance and phone bill qas already paid... so a good weekend for me! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today, done sweet fa. Work at 6 and then after work madness begins
Sat: recover, sweet fa, work at 6. Get mashed
Sun: service the car, change to inline filter, tint some shit, probably masterbate furiously into a sick at somepoint...
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Tonight; GTA V

Tomorrow; Work, Then Rocky Horror Picture Show musical shiz with the missus.

Sunday; Either my first outing on the bike since I ruined my back, Or GTA V..Depends hows it feels TBH.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Oh god not the rocky horror picture show Pete!!!

You seen the film?
Thanks given by:
Nope lol Her idea not sure what I've let myself in for! Just glad its not the last show when everyone cross dresses lol
Thanks given by:
fri; nothing at all...sit here and gather dust
sat; her dads 1995 cavalier 1700td has decided it wants the floor/jacking points to fall to bits on the m.o.t ramp------so will share a day with mig welder !!
sun; clear out excess crap in loft before ceiling comes through!!! 10 years of hoarding ends this weekend with a trip to the tip, then try to start to clean up in the garage

p.s pete !!!!

you do have to dress up when you go to rocky horror shows-------------or you will get sussed out blimping all the floozies !!!!!!

trust me, I've been a few times before !
Thanks given by:
Ha ha ha Pete's a rocky horror virgin!!! Oooohhh dear!! I grew up with a very eclectic group of people! Rastas, bikers, skinheads, punks ɑnd just generally people the wrong side of society!

Loved ιt, rocky horror ιs legendary, ιts a good laugh! Treat ιt as such
Thanks given by:
Ace show, Good laugh Big Grin Felt very under-dressed though, I'll have to dig out some fishnets next time lol
Thanks given by: