NEEDED: XSi oil breather y piece

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEEDED: XSi oil breather y piece
as above, i snapped it taking off my airbox the other day, and as a result, the car doesn't idle properly.

its the Y separator that goes from the oil breather on the top of the cam cover and then splits into the inlet and near the ICV.

ideally, if someone has the whole pipe assembly thing, thatd be best, cuz the bastards are really brittle!

many thanks!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Will see what i can find for you off the cabby, got a busy weekend so pm me if i haven't got back to you by Monday evening.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Binned mine a couple of days ago haha
Let me know if you haven't found one by sat and I will get ya one fom the breakers
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Will see what i can find for you off the cabby, got a busy weekend so pm me if i haven't got back to you by Monday evening.
sweet, cheers dude

NiallHarper' Wrote:Binned mine a couple of days ago haha
Let me know if you haven't found one by sat and I will get ya one fom the breakers
awesome mate, will do

Thanks given by:
Text you mate but didn't get a reply, got the piece waiting to be posted, pipes are bollocksed though, still interested?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Text you mate but didn't get a reply, got the piece waiting to be posted, pipes are bollocksed though, still interested?
Ah balls, my phone must have spacked out, I got your text, if the connector is good, ill have it. How much you want for it?

Also, niall, you still going to bridges tomorrow?

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:
Poodle Wrote:Text you mate but didn't get a reply, got the piece waiting to be posted, pipes are bollocksed though, still interested?
Ah balls, my phone must have spacked out, I got your text, if the connector is good, ill have it. How much you want for it?

Also, niall, you still going to bridges tomorrow?
I'm not but I think I have the part in my shed. Your more than welcome to pop over tomorrow and see?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Neil Wrote:I'm not but I think I have the part in my shed. Your more than welcome to pop over tomorrow and see?

cant tomorrow, heading to brands for the day so won't be back till the evening, then the pub probably. you free sunday? might pop over then after i give the bitch a bit of a scrub if you don't mind

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:
Neil Wrote:I'm not but I think I have the part in my shed. Your more than welcome to pop over tomorrow and see?

cant tomorrow, heading to brands for the day so won't be back till the evening, then the pub probably. you free sunday? might pop over then after i give the bitch a bit of a scrub if you don't mind

No worries. You still got my number? Drop us a text and let us know when your about!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Neil Wrote:No worries. You still got my number? Drop us a text and let us know when your about!
I do indeed, mines different from before, but ill be sure to make it clear who I am hahahah

Poodle, ill let you know if I find one at niall's or not.

Thanks given by:
No worries fella, tbh you can have it for postage, was only going in the bin otherwise.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Sam I was out in the shed today so thought I would have a look. Can't find it. Sorry mate
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:No worries fella, tbh you can have it for postage, was only going in the bin otherwise.
Cool, let us know postage then! Cheers dude!

Neil Wrote:Sam I was out in the shed today so thought I would have a look. Can't find it. Sorry mate
No worries man, thanks for looking anyway!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Looking for this interior piece Nathan1305 13 3,569 01-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Wanted: xud cam breather pipe Teddy 12 6,116 14-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  GTI 6 breather pipe dizze stuff 0 1,064 07-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Last Post: dizze stuff