Check out my Knob bitches!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my Knob bitches!!
Shocked 
i've never seen one like this before, it's an oem part though, it's leather and really heavy too, found it as a one off on egay, bloody hope it fits in the Bluesmobile . . . whatyathink, nice eh? . . . .Smile

Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Disappointed by the misleading thread title if I'm honest
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 08:52 AM)Scott Wrote: Disappointed by the misleading thread title if I'm honest

PM me babz, i gots some for your eyes only shit right here . . .lol . . . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
lol

It does look tidy mate, a good purchase it seems!
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 08:57 AM)Scott Wrote: lol

It does look tidy mate, a good purchase it seems!

blue stitching got me all excited, it's off a recent Peugeot, can't remember which, GTI6's have similar ones don't they? . . but not blue stitching . . . Smile
Thanks given by:
I had my knob stiched up once.

It's never been the same since.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Aww was expecting it to be a bit bigger in all honesty
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 09:13 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Aww was expecting it to be a bit bigger in all honesty

Don't worry, if you click the image you can then zoom in, giving it that extra optical inch!
Thanks given by:
my old knob looked like this with white stitching although i think your knob is pretty nice especially with that blue stitching pretty tidy knob you got there
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 09:53 AM)adamm306 Wrote: my old knob looked like this with white stitching although i think your knob is pretty nice especially with that blue stitching pretty tidy knob you got there

hey thanks for the knob love, it's brand-new too, you could say i have a virgin knob . . . .Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Thats a healthy looking knob! Yanked mine off the other day, had to araldite it back on :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Nice looking knob mate. Hows it feel to hold?

Doesn't look like much of a handful though!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 01:10 PM)silverzx Wrote: Nice looking knob mate. Hows it feel to hold?

feels V nice to hold, was surprised how heavy it was and mehhh . .i have small hands anyway . .lol
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 01:23 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(21-09-2013, 01:10 PM)silverzx Wrote: Nice looking knob mate. Hows it feel to hold?

feels V nice to hold, was surprised how heavy it was and mehhh . .i have small hands anyway . .lol

That's what she said?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
You should put up a pic of the whole shaft, probably will give a better perspective for size and colour compared to showing just the tip.

[insert video clip of Archer here]
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 01:32 PM)Scott Wrote: You should put up a pic of the whole shaft, probably will give a better perspective for size and colour compared to showing just the tip.

[insert video clip of Archer here]

. . . . . . .lol

Hmmm just tried to fit it and the hole is too big . . .Giggity . . . .some thought required then, it will be fitted though oh yes . .Smile
Thanks given by:
I dont know why but everything in the title said dont look but i still clicked on it lol...
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
Wrap tape around the shaft first Matt....
Thanks given by:
Similar to mine but without the blue, think mine's off a 406...?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Yup mine come out of a 406. pain black stitching, but the same Big Grin
Thanks given by: