My 306 s16

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306 s16
Hi,since i am from Croatia and have small business(company) i dont have much time to be on the forum,so here i am after 4 months Itwasntme

Peugeot 306 s16 ph1 1994,xu10j4 112 KW
I bought a car a year ago, before that he changed 4-5 owners(staying in garage) and was not completed til the end Puke , i got it with 20 t km after engine rebuild and thas only positive thing...i changed probly evryting from brakes,coilovers,complet fan coolers instalation + bitron,seleniums,timing bel,water pump,engine mount evrything.... i still got to put new coilovers or better ones and some car parts need to be painted...
On car are brembo 4 caliper brakes(from 406 3.0 V6) and 283x26 mm Openparts RS front discs(from 307 1.6 16v),TA tehnix coilovers(f*cking shit...),custom cold air intake with sprinf filter behind left fog light,custom oil catch can,50 mm diametar exhaust with cat midle and rear flow muffler and some "czech" chip (+10 hp) ....

Plans are when i get new coilovers and fix that bad paint on the car to put turbo on it Smile
There are some old and new pictures,yellow rims are orginal for slick tyres and winter....
Last weak i tested the car on 1/4 mile and my best time was 16.6 with 0.085 reaction(on slick tyres),the car is running faster with standard tyres but i miss 2 times 3th gear....
SRY for my bad english language :*

Thanks given by:
hope the nicely painted wheels are replacing those awful aftermarket ones??

looks tidy pal. and welcome Smile

PS you want to get a breather tank or at least a filter on the end of that hose too
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2013, 09:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: hope the nicely painted wheels are replacing those awful aftermarket ones??

looks tidy pal. and welcome Smile

PS you want to get a breather tank or at least a filter on the end of that hose too

I found that yellow color and painted for the test 2 rims and they are looking rly nice Smile real attraction Tongue ...yeah that summer rims are looking bad

Thanks given by: