The new tank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new tank
Star 
And it is a tank lol slow and Shit. Needs new everything really underneath but it has 6 months of each so that can wait. Engine on sedan seized and tbh I cba with it so got this baby for £320! With 6 months tax and test. Abit of history and half a tank of fuel.

Needs some bits its quite rough Inside and out plenty of laquer peel all over. Bog standard on a Lucas pump so you can imagine I don't get anywhere fast now Haha so all in all not bad. Just ashamed its period red Sad

[Image: IMAG0648_zps70d5be0c.jpg]

Oh I forgot got mention it comes complete with its very own tapedeck that overheats after 5 mins and limits the volume to 12 which sucks Haha
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Haha sounds interesting, what's the plan? Drop the engine in the sedan?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Nowt wrong with the colour mate, shame its on those awful wheels though......although i guess i cant really comment considering im running the same on mine! Im also still on a Lucas, Bosch is sat under my desk, but seems a million miles away from getting it under the bonnet instead. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good god, the estate looks awful in ph2 with all the black bits on it. lol
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2013, 09:53 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: Just ashamed its period red Sad

Thats why I ended up painting mine matt black lol

Decent runabout though!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
"the engine seized"...

Am I the only wondering wtaf, wasn't that a daily?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
What's happening to the sedan then?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Na staying as it is but putting the Bosch pump on it. Might look for some other wheels tho but tbh I don't mind these. might even get some 13 steelies and lower front abitmore.

Ye was a daily running fine was cruising along the motorway at 70 other Friday and started tapping like a flat tyre so pulled over, all fine, enginebay all fine but wouldn't turn over, engines locked solid. Oil pressure was fine so no idea what happened there.

Don't mind the wheels but I hate the fact someone has Undersealed the sill and the bottom corners of the bumpers Lmao

Not sure about sedan yet its sat on my mothers garden full of water as there seems to he a leak so its flooded the boot. Which is nice as that's never happened before.

No offence to diablo lovers its just my very very least liked colour ever. rather have pink if I'm honest lol
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2013, 07:00 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: No offence to diablo lovers its just my very very least liked colour ever. rather have pink if I'm honest lol

Blasphemy!
Thanks given by:
Kyle by the time you've messed around altering stuff and wasting money on this you could have had an engine in the sedan and using that. Only takes a day or 2 to swop an engine get it done! Resist temptation to modify it lol
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by: