16" Dished wheels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 16" Dished wheels
Anything deep dished really, not too keen on multispokes.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Brock b1's 16x9" £450 with 3tyres, that's if Sam doesn't want them.
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2013, 10:01 PM)Birk Wrote: Brock b1's 16x9" £450 with 3tyres, that's if Sam doesn't want them.

Any issues with fitting? I thought the limit was 8J?

They look great by the way...
Thanks given by:
yeah you will need to roll the archs. but you will with 8Js any way

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Depends how low you go, but whats the point in wide wheels if you dont go low aye.

Also, it depends on the offset of a wheel as to where it sits in the arch, an 8" et 15 could fit fine, but then one with a 0 et could foul, you just never know until you work it out.

I had the brocks on two of my 306s, both had rolled arch's, which is easy enough to do, the estate had pulled front arch's and slightly flared on the rear, my 3dr had the same on the front with just the rear of the arch flared, but they where both very low.

Dan
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 12:43 PM)Birk Wrote: Depends how low you go, but whats the point in wide wheels if you dont go low aye.

Also, it depends on the offset of a wheel as to where it sits in the arch, an 8" et 15 could fit fine, but then one with a 0 et could foul, you just never know until you work it out.

I had the brocks on two of my 306s, both had rolled arch's, which is easy enough to do, the estate had pulled front arch's and slightly flared on the rear, my 3dr had the same on the front with just the rear of the arch flared, but they where both very low.

Dan

I do like them. Are you willing to accept any less than £450?

Where about are you from?
Thanks given by:
From Doncaster in Yorkshire.

Not wanting to go any lower tbh, I think £450 is good for such a rare wheel, I am supplying spacers and bolts as well and can offer delivery for £40
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 08:44 PM)Birk Wrote: From Doncaster in Yorkshire.

Not wanting to go any lower tbh, I think £450 is good for such a rare wheel, I am supplying spacers and bolts as well and can offer delivery for £40

No worries, I agree they are rare.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted - Banded steels/Dished wheels Ben 0 855 10-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Ben