2.2 HDi GT1549 ebay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.2 HDi GT1549 ebay
2.2 HDi GT1549P Turbo.

Will flow 200bhp on the 2.2 so would be great for a bit more oomph on a 2.0 without adding a ton of lag. Its in good condition. Mileage unknown as its not original to the engine.

Anyway £70ono posted to anyone here. Its going on ebay tomorrow at £100 when I get a camera working.
Thanks given by:
What would need doing to adapt this to a 2.0hdi?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Youd need a 406 down pipe but thats about it, not sure how different the flange is but its close.

The inlet will be a straight fit as will the lower mount and ill throw in the bottom intercooler pipe so it will run right under the engine.
Thanks given by:
Is this an original turbo or a dum-dum special? Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Whoa whoa!

Just so people are aware, no means to piss on your bonfire Chris, this turbo is NOT your normal wastegated turbo... It's an old style VGT turbo... It would probably fit with modification, however I'm not 100% sure on how you'd control it since it's vacuum actuated as standard :/

[Image: GT1549P_turbocharger_cartridge_turbo_core_CHRA.jpg]

[Image: Turbo-parts-Turbocharger-VGT-nozzle-GT15...0-0001.jpg]

That section slides in and out, causing the "vanes" to move over the edge of the turbine wheel - very much like how the Holset HE341VEs etc are - not Variable Nozzle, but Variable Geometry... VGT vs VNT

However, would be OK for hybridising.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Yeah sorry Ruan forgot to mention that bit, thanks for putting it on.

Dazza its completely original and standard
Thanks given by:
I don't see why the 'boost' control couldn't just be turned on and then it run like the 110 units run them? Surely you'd only need to get the values from a stock 110 map
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Now on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-406-Ci...33852f0d10
Thanks given by: