5dr half leather interior + electric rear window motors and switch control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 5dr half leather interior + electric rear window motors and switch control
I am after half leather interior for a 5dr with airbags.

Also:

◆ Electric rear window motors with runners/mechanism.
◆ Rear window control switch unit that fits in the centre console in the rear section.

Ideally in the West Midlands/Warwickshire area but will consider other parts of the country also Smile

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
I will have all the electric windows stuff next week available, its not just the motors FYI, its the runners/mechanism too.
I believe you need a relay for under the dash too....if you could find out which one I will through that in too.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(29-08-2013, 02:15 PM)Piggy Wrote: I will have all the electric windows stuff next week available, its not just the motors FYI, its the runners/mechanism too.
I believe you need a relay for under the dash too....if you could find out which one I will through that in too.

Thanks, PM with with a price with postage mate.

I just worded it completely wrong I will correct it cheers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I have some 5dr leathers with airbags and with cards in leaf pattern very good condition apart from the usual drivers seat wears
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(29-08-2013, 08:36 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: I have some 5dr leathers with airbags and with cards in leaf pattern very good condition apart from the usual drivers seat wears

sounds promising. I will PM you now. thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: phase 3 d/door window switch pug306driver 2 2,020 09-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Wanted: Leather interior (brown) for PH2 cabrio C-hond 0 1,112 26-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Last Post: C-hond
  Electric Mirror/Window Switch Box Alan_M 0 1,064 02-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Alan_M