Driver side window

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver side window
My driver side window control switches have just stopped working, the passenger side is all good. Previously it only worked when the door was shut.

Any ideas? It's a ph2 GTi-6

Just started working now. Dafuq?

Now stopped working. Whaaaaa
Thanks given by:
wiring in door loom.. it should work with door open and shut ...so points to wiring in door loom to me
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What Piggy said ^^^^^^^^^
I've got the same problem with my central locking on my drivers door, if I wiggle the loom about it works again. Gonna have to either buy a new loom to solder in or replace the individual wires
Thanks given by:
Fixed it Wink looks like someone had tried this before!

Thanks given by:
nice!

good find though!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Is the loom easy enough to replace should I need to? I can't see where it goes behind the dash. Or should I just repair the wiring should it happen again?

I took the spring off the clutch pedal last night, Midnightclub did warn that it flies off, but f*ck me it really does. Really didn't expect that last night haha
Thanks given by:
its been repaired like that year and half, my first soldering job Smile

I was planning on replacing the loom but then looked at it and it appeared easier to solder the wires rather than trace them back, surprised its gone tbf
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't worry about it mate, all fun of owning a 306 Wink
Thanks given by:
(29-08-2013, 08:55 AM)callumcull Wrote: I took the spring off the clutch pedal last night, Midnightclub did warn that it flies off, but f*ck me it really does. Really didn't expect that last night haha

Told you Tongue
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-08-2013, 10:55 AM)callumcull Wrote: I wouldn't worry about it mate, all fun of owning a 306 Wink

I think just car in general, well french car.

I'm surprised its broken again though, I'd resolder them again if I was you, would be a nightmare trying to splice in new wires and would need soldering inside still
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Cully posted a great guide in the guides section (well where else:-P) for this. Can't like to it atm coz I'm on tapatalk

Edited to include like to Cully's guide.

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-11512.html
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side skirt extensions and rear diffuser side pieces Slam Wagon 38 6,134 19-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: welshpug