rumors??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rumors??
Went out last night to see a few people that havent seen in a while and got told that theres a rumor going round that ive gone back to .net? Any reason why? Oh and can the abuse stop please ive had non stop emails on facebook about me being on the wrong stand at fcs, how im destorying a gti6 and aparently people are going to set my car on fire if I change the colour? I havent got any problems with people on here non what so ever
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's a little crazy.
Thanks given by:
lmao News to me.

But seriously, if you dye your hair I will set you on fire. You're beautiful just they way you are! Makeup
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
*sigh* car politics.

Take it with a pinch of salt mate, you'll always upset fanatics by doing something different. Trust me, death threats and all, noone ever follows through. And if they do, you have insurance and a paper trail.

The amount of shit i've seen recently even from members on here acting the big man and saying they're going to do things to people at the next meet they see them at, why the f*ck does anyone even care?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
?????? eh!
Thanks given by:
Just lol, some people need to get a grip on life. lmao
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Wow , there really is some sad cnuts out there.
Thanks given by:
Jealousy is a bitch, f*ck them. Do what you want with your car. Just ignore them
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sam if you have had any issues with peope via the Forum, please PM one of the staff or Scott and we will look into this. Unfortuantely what is said outside of the forum is not something we can manage.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Sam as Kim said, if it's anyone on here, tell us. Quite frankly it's just childish. It's completely your choice what stand or what club you go with and anyone who holds that against you needs to grow the f*ck up.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure it doesn't matter what forum you're on anyway...I try and keep the chatbox going on both...and 106oc when I'm bored! Tongue

Plus it's your car....can't say I like all the things you've done to it, but why should it bother anyone other than yourself, do what you like with it!!
Thanks given by:
first i've heard . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I still love you sam.
Thanks given by:
That's f*cking shit man. Who's been saying that? Doesn't sound like any of our regulars. So if its within the forum it must be a newbie
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I dunno who they are most of you lot ive got on facebook anyway but im not friends with tham and a couple of them havent even got 306's :/ but I dont get why they said if I change the colour of my car theyll set it on fire because chamging an astor paint is a crime, fair enough its a colour that isnt common but its a 306 and I want to! I just dont get it but everytime I try to speak to them back I cant as they keep bloking me, then unblocking me to give me s*** its annoying and I havent a clue were this rumor has come from me going to .net the last post I put on the was 2 weeks beflfore fcs I uavemt got a problem with anyone! Few do wind me up but I just let it go doeant bother me the slightest
Thanks given by:
Sam if its fb messenger im sure you can turn off messages from non friends in security settings
maybe with upping you security settings on who can see you on fb for a while
im sure they will get bord and move on to the next astor victim
Thanks given by:
Name and shame, f*ck em'!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The police would take an interest on people threatening to torch your car and take action, that's the route I would take!
Anyway any so called enthusiast would rather see a 306 in a different colour and looked after than torched and written off!
Thanks given by:
WTF? Kids. I've got a motto for forums/Facebook.. It's the internet, its not real ife.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
^^ this, Sam if you pm me details ill see I they are on Oc or not
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Sound like a bunch of women, gossiping away, the worlds full of gossips and what's worse is the one listening to gossip lol.
Thanks given by:
If you paint your car, I'll come for you.

Just kidding. Who the f*ck is it anyway? Name and shame mate, I mean how sad is that, it's only a car!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Its your fault for not camping with us and going home instead!
Thanks given by:
Just keep posting this:

[Image: LIAM-NEESON-MEME.jpg]

Just FYI, I have found out who has been doing this:

(21-08-2013, 01:47 PM)smanfa Wrote: I'll kill you with fire! Lol x

:p
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Tbh there is some sad fucks out there bud!! Don't worry about ιt! I just got a scooby but am still here!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dude that sucks donkey dick, they are obviously mega jealous and lacking in any taste. The best thing you could do with astor would be to paint it or even smear it in dog shit for that matter. Don't worry about it cos you know your real mates are here whichever stand you pick to go on. Maybe report them to facebook. I wouldn't bother reporting it to the police unless you actually believe that they are going to torch your car or it really is getting to you.
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2013, 02:04 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Tbh there is some sad fucks out there bud!! Don't worry about ιt! I just got a scooby but am still here!!

*bans*
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
WTF ??????. I would paint the car luminous yellow just to f*ck them off. Maybe a nice shade of ford citreon yellow.

Once my car is finished i want to start going to some of these shows and meet up with you guys.
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
Ha ha and I can afford tyres for ιt lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I want it in nissan midnight purple with the comps polished and cage
Thanks given by: