Wanted: ph1 xud front mount intercooler setup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: ph1 xud front mount intercooler setup
Looking for either a complete 'kit' inc cooler, pipework etc or even just a xantia inlet manifold or an adapter to fit the standard inlet manifold.

Does anyone have anything suitable available for sale? If you have just pm me with what you have and a price please or post on this thread. There's money waiting.

Thanks a lot,

Simon
Thanks given by:
What's your budget?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
It really just depends what's available and how good it is. From old posts on this forum I'd think that if it's a tidy setup that bolts straight on then probably about 150, if it's a mish-mash of scrapyard parts but functional I'd guess that'd be worth around 80-100?, an adaptor/ selection of hoses etc it really just depends on how much someone wants.

If I'm far out please let me know. If you have something that suits just tell me what you want for it and hopefully we can do a deal. I don't want to be ripped off but happy to pay a fair price for something that'll do the job properly. I'm not expecting to do it for pennies and don't really want to cut corners for the sake of a few pounds as I'd just have to re-do it at a later date anyway.
Thanks given by:
Anyone have anything available or know where to look? eBay doesn't seem to have anything at the moment and the breakers around here don't seem to have cars this old!
Thanks given by:
Just buys a universal kit off eBay. You will need more pipes that the kit gives you though
Thanks given by:
I have just ordered the universal kit off ebay today. should be here friday. hopefully fitting the intercooler over the weekend so i will let you know how i get on if your in no hurry?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181183217392?s...1439.l2649
Thanks given by:
I can make the pipes no problem and have a couple of intercoolers I can try but I need a way to either attach them to the current inlet manifold or swap the manifold to the 2 bolt flanged type from the xantia. Happy to take a full setup if someone didn't want to split it but really only need an intake or adapter.

Thanks Eddy, I'm in no rush. Car is just my daily and drives fine at the moment. No real point changing anything else till I can get the charge temps down a bit though.
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2013, 01:47 PM)simonh Wrote: I can make the pipes no problem and have a couple of intercoolers I can try but I need a way to either attach them to the current inlet manifold or swap the manifold to the 2 bolt flanged type from the xantia. Happy to take a full setup if someone didn't want to split it but really only need an intake or adapter.

Jimbo (on here) used to have a few adaptors that bolted to the TMIC inlet
Thanks given by:
Thanks mr_fish, have sent him a message.
Thanks given by:
Replied Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi Jimbo: did you get my pm?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: Front wheel arch liners reese 2 1,438 15-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Last Post: reese
  Wanted: front shocks tigerstyle 3 1,505 23-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Last Post: tigerstyle