So I sold the 6..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I sold the 6..
Rainbow 
Well i put the 6 up for sale the other day as a classified ad on eBay. Took me two days and she was sold! As you can see from the photos she was a really nice example and completly stanndard when I sold her.

It was a 2000 with 99k on the clock and 5 prev owners.

I had my cousins 2004 fiesta up for sale at £1000 the week before and didnt get half the amount of interest within a week as I did with the 306 is two days! The guy that came was the first who was able to come and view it. He loved it and near enough paid my asking price. Great guy and an easy sale on my half. Was a sad day to see it go Sad Few final pics of the beauty..

[Image: IMG_1490_zps462a76bb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1514111_zps3e343bae.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1486_zpse5a84c6a.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1485_zps30ad1401.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1482_zps8882215d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd pay the asking price too looked bloody clean!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Gad this car makes me miss my old diablo something chronic Sad

Makes it so much better when you know it's gone to someone who will enjoy it and look after it as you have Smile

So what's next then?!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2013, 02:27 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Gad this car makes me miss my old diablo something chronic Sad

Makes it so much better when you know it's gone to someone who will enjoy it and look after it as you have Smile

So what's next then?!

The guy is going to use it as his daily as he has really nice tuned clio 182 trophy as a weekend toy. Think ill be buying a UK GT spec 350z. Just got to find the right one now!
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2013, 02:27 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Gad this car makes me miss my old diablo something chronic Sad

So what's next then?!

Lol
Thanks given by:
Looks bloody tidy that. No wonder it only took 2 days.

Looked better with your old wheels though lol.

Cough.... see sig.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ed is gay.

/samass
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Bloody quick sale! Sweet deal
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
shame to see a minter go...did you intro him to the 306oc??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Fancy selling mine! Lol
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Well since selling the 6 Ive been on the lookout for my next car. Its a 2004 Gunmetal UK GT with all the toys and on a respectable 44k. Awesome car and loving it to bits already! DId 7 hours of travelling yesterday to go fetch it but worth every minuite and i got 35.8 mpg on the drive home!

[Image: IMG_1515111_zps2867f3e3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think you bought the wrong car if you were thinking about mpg! lol

Looks good though, especially in that colour. Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice upgrade, Best colour for a Zee too!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 08:32 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I think you bought the wrong car if you were thinking about mpg! lol

This is deffo a smile per gallon car..
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
ah man you bought a girls car. why is everyone doing that recently.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lovely car mate, have a soft-spot for these. Remember that a D-Turbo is faster though!

And girls car? Really? What's girly about a big V6 RWD GT car? I don't geddit...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 10:24 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: Lovely car mate, have a soft-spot for these. Remember that a D-Turbo is faster though!

And girls car? Really? What's girly about a big V6 RWD GT car? I don't geddit...

lol

In all fairness though, thats like saying a Continental GT isnt a girls car because it has a big engine....its a right poofs car!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
^^^^yeah this.

just look at it! it screams, Im blonde and liked the colour and think a Skyline is the bit between sky and land
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Good choice, love these! A mate of mine just down the road has forged and is turboing his, aiming for 500bhp haha!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 11:14 AM)Piggy Wrote: ^^^^yeah this.

just look at it! it screams, Im blonde and liked the colour and think a Skyline is the bit between sky and land

Yes, because compared to this the 306 is the epitome of all manliness...

Rolleyes

Looks great that, like the colour!
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 11:34 AM)Curt Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 11:14 AM)Piggy Wrote: ^^^^yeah this.

Yes, because compared to this the 306 is the epitome of all manliness...

Rolleyes

Looks great that, like the colour!

I thought it was quite manly when people see you driving a 306 and assume your a mechanic because your arms are black with dirt and oil when in fact, your car just broke down for the 3rd time today 100 yards down the road!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
There's nothing girly about a Z, sorry. Maybe the drop-top version, I'll give you, but not a Coupe. They're chunky and bold, not curvy and feminine.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
How can you say its not curvy!! We looking at the same picture lol?
Thanks given by:
Heh, nice car I guess, bit too modern for my tastes though. And you can't fettle anything on a new car otherwise you'll void the warranty! The 370Z's/Audi TT's have never appealed to me though, I think that sort of car just isn't "purposeful" enough looking to me, which is why I seem to like more utilitarian looking cars.
Thanks given by:
gheeyyy for selling it but tbh thats a very nice car to upgrade to! Good stuff!
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 08:32 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I think you bought the wrong car if you were thinking about mpg! lol

Thanks, thats what I thought to but i averaged 35.8 mpg on a 200 mile trip yesterday!

The coupe is deffinatly not a girls car it looks mean as sounds incredable! Its worlds apart from the 306 but i still do have a huge soft spot for them! If i could run both I would ha. But im only 23 so just wanna get it out my system then will probly change it in a couple of years.
Thanks given by:
Just enjoy it mate. Then come back to the world of 306.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with everyone above that says only gays or girls should be allowed to stop tho the drivers door. Camp as f*ck
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 02:50 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: There's nothing girly about a Z, sorry. Maybe the drop-top version, I'll give you, but not a Coupe. They're chunky and bold, not curvy and feminine.

is this opposites day?!

its so girly!

the 370Z looks a bit better...but its just the girls version of the skyline.

IMO of course. Angel
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Don't know about girls car, that seems a bit unfair, posermobile maybe... Tongue

Can't say i like them, drove one and it just felt massive, overweight and numb, the engine noise doesn't do anything for me at all either, kind of uninspiring if that makes sense..? Was pretty shocked by the interior quality actually, thought these were meant to be posh gts, if it wasn't for the strange dial pods and big z on the wheel i could have been in a micra with an after-market gearknob... :S Then again, i'm probably not exactly the target market, anyone seeing me get out of one of these would most likely assume i'd stolen it lol. Impressive mpg on the run home though, always assumed these would be thirsty as anything.

Repped for taking the abuse like a champ anyway lol, fair play!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: