TD04 me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TD04 me
right i have been searching to try and find some info but keeps coming with the same old stuff Dodgy

I need find some info of going the TD04 route.....

The main im worried about is the lag? Huh

OR what else would you bolt? not after big bhp just something better the my standard shagged turbo
Thanks given by:
I don't mean to cause an argument, so bear with if this comes across a bit off, but you clearly haven't looked in any detail at the XUD section, there's loads of threads similar to this, with other suggestions on choosing the right turbo.

If you're concerned about lag and want to keep near to stock driveability with more power then there's a couple of turbos that have been used that will deliver exactly that. Come back and ask questions once you've gathered more info. Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
This thread gives some idea of costs and the RR results at the top of the page will give you an idea of figures for a given turbo;

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-16288.html
Thanks given by:
Won't be much lag if any.

My t25 was not that laggy and the td04 is better according to most.
Thanks given by:
How can this fool miss the turbo thread that's already up. Anyway what you want is probably a GT15, bolt on, no lag modern turbo, no issues.
Thanks given by:
Option A, Buy a GT15, K03, K14, T2, They all bolt straight on, sorted.

Option B, Pick a turbo, make plates to adapt, bolt on, hoon.

just found this...

cheers for the reply's
Thanks given by:
C: buy my td04 with plates but find an actuator.
Thanks given by:
I asked about TD04 because my bro got one cheap
Thanks given by:
You're looking at 3k before it's fully on blow, quite laggy IMHO
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Cheers Jonny that what i wanted to know ThumbsUp

So not getting a TD04 then
Thanks given by:
Bear in mind that although it doesnt get full boost until 3k rpm its probably still forcing more/ similar air than a t2/K14 etc at lower rpms.
I wouldnt have specific nr's but i dont find the lag to be a problem. It drives much better off boost than say a k14.
Thanks given by:
yeah, td04/t25 are fine to drive tbh..
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2013, 09:02 PM)padge Wrote: yeah, td04/t25 are fine to drive tbh..

Agreed mines easy to drive.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
If thats much work to drop a gear that it makes a car 'undriveable' maybe some people would be better with an autobox?
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 09:06 AM)con67 Wrote: If thats much work to drop a gear that it makes a car 'undriveable' maybe some people would be better with an autobox?

This. Blush
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 09:06 AM)con67 Wrote: If thats much work to drop a gear that it makes a car 'undriveable' maybe some people would be better with an autobox?

boom bitches . . . . . . .spread that on your toast and chow down . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2013, 08:19 PM)306Puggy Wrote: How can this fool miss the turbo thread that's already up. Anyway what you want is probably a GT15, bolt on, no lag modern turbo, no issues.

Wind your neck in calling the guy a fool
You're not one to talk

Little bit of politeness goes a long way
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by: