grimm!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grimm!!
ha ha thought the title would make you look!! morning all anybody watch the pilot of grimm last night? fecking awsome

its a new take on the brothers grimm stories but set in present times!! monday night 9pm the series starts, i for one shall be watching hopefully the rest of the series is as good as the pilot

that is all
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yea I saw it during the week. Was pretty good. maybe abit to much buffy like which I never liked but could be a good series. Also walking dead is now back on FX another amazing series along with Spartacus.
Thanks given by:
yeh walking dead is cool as for spartacus i cant watch it for some reason!! the 300 is one of my fav movies and i just keep comparing the two
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yea the car shot in the same way, but the first two series of spartacus are amazing, the new one is ok and getting better.

Also for anyone who missed grimm the polit is on again tonight its been on almost every day on Watch. Then the second episode is on Monday.
Thanks given by:
I watched it few months ago and wasn't too keen... maybe I'll give it another go and watch some more.

As for The Walking Dead, f*cking awesome.
Thanks given by: