Man...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man...
Steve once sprinted home because he was being chased by a wolf - Which turned out to be a german shephard! :L AhA
French Wench
Thanks given by:
^^ Lmao!!

Once thought i was walking towards a large group of chavs late at night.. (i was tired.. have shit eyesite..too many tomatoes that night..) turned out to be a group of old people out dog walking lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I live in Scotland, where i've witness such events as an old granny stooping over to help Linzi pick up her change when she dropped her purse, put the change in her own purse, and told her to "f*ck off" when asked why she was stealing all her moniez.

Or the couple who stole a trolley full of Kopparberg from Morrisons who proceeded to get into a fight with each other outside the shop, resulting in the guy bleeding from his head, because he was stupid enough to fill the trolley with only the alcohol free variety lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 07:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Or the couple who stole a trolley full of Kopparberg from Morrisons who proceeded to get into a fight with each other outside the shop, resulting in the guy bleeding from his head, because he was stupid enough to fill the trolley with only the alcohol free variety lmao

Literally f*cking incredible.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Loving the old woman story Rofl
French Wench
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 07:52 PM)Ruan Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Or the couple who stole a trolley full of Kopparberg from Morrisons who proceeded to get into a fight with each other outside the shop, resulting in the guy bleeding from his head, because he was stupid enough to fill the trolley with only the alcohol free variety lmao

Literally f*cking incredible.

Ive caught people doing this in st. Melons in cardiff.. when they got done for it they where crying because it was alcohol free becks ll
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I'm on a pterodactyl.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by: