My Fcs buuurn (not for the queezy)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fcs buuurn (not for the queezy)
As some of you may know. The weekend at FCS I was unfortunately picked up and unintentionally dropped in a BBQ
The BBQ being very hot at the time gave me some 2nd degree burns (and in places 3rd degree)
The breezeblock the BBQ was sat on, I managed to split clean in 2 so I'm quite happy about that!

The nurses and Especially I, would like to extend a massive thanks to Chris (Dum-Dum) as his excellent medical advice helped save me for potentially a LOT more damage
And a massive cheers to Steve(WangNadz) and his brother Phil for helping me out getting me to the toilet block and being there to laugh at me :-)

Thought I might share some progress of how its getting along :-P
And if anyone has any pics of how it looked at the time, could you upload them :-) Ta

24 hours ish after....29th

Day 3 (31st)
They removed some of the dead stuff Undecided

Day 4 (1st)

Day 5 (2nd)

Day6 (3rd)

Day 8 (5th)

Day 10 (7th)

Day 12 (9th)

As you can see there is a persistent bit that is refusing to heal
They're a little concerned and seem to inflict more pain by bathing it in some kind of iodene paste haha
They have even talked about 'grafting'... :-(
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks better that it did mate, thats for sure! I see what you mean about that one bit not wanting to heal up...hope it sorts itself out. Smile

And no worries for the help mate, couldn't leave you alone in there with Dum-Dum could we?! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man! That's crazy! Didn't realise this was what happened to your knee
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ahha yeah fair one! I would have been the third member of OC to have his meat and 2 veg on themselves that night...
Thanks given by:
That's looking a lot better though... Hope it heals soon mate Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Ouch man. Hope it heals well.

It's disappointing that this happened. Somebody let themself down big time doing that
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Just looks like it gotten worse :/

Hurt my knee too fairly recently (was a bit gammy at pugfest) seems like a right balls place to get hurt cause it just doesn't want to heal and everytime you move your leg you just hurt the skin again
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
No worries on the first aid mate, had it been warmer you would of ended up in the stream. Just glad we could help you. Do you mind if I use this as the example in the "give first aid" section of my annual review at work unless something better comes along (saved someones life last year).

That is definitely looking better, I'm taking it the bad bit is only about the size of a 50p piece, id probably go with "give it time" rather than a graft as a graft will mean scarring elsewhere
Thanks given by:
Its great the way people helped you after....but how the f*ck did it happen in the first place?

Hope you make a full recovery
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I f*cked my knees like that sliding off a bike at about 30mph with shorts/tshirt onto stones/gravel once.

Your gonna have patchy hair on your leg/knee thats for sure - party trick!? Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 03:02 PM)7057sam Wrote: Its great the way people helped you after....but how the f*ck did it happen in the first place?

Hope you make a full recovery

4way was stood on on the seat of the picnic bench we had under the gazebo (not that I can remember why now) and there was a disposable BBQ on the table on a concrete block. Someone (Jenkosowls I think, not sure though, whoever it was apparently couldn't remember doing it the next morning) picked him up, apparently intending to pull him backwards, but fell forwards instead onto the BBQ, breaking the concrete block in half in the process.
Thanks given by:
cant imagen jenks doing that tbh.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As i said, I'm not even sure it WAS jenks, so he may not have done anything! lol
Thanks given by:
As I've stated to Phil there's no amount of times I can apologize that would make this any better and as per few messages between me and Phil I 100% can not remember any of the actions I had done. As wingnutz says I am believed to have grabbed hold of Phil below his waist to where he has fallen onto the bench with one knee unfortunately landing in a BBQ. The morning after I had apologized to Phil after I had been made aware of what had happened. I'd initial thought it was some sort of club prank. As I'd never meet Phil up until fcs.

On the night this had happened there was several things that I had also done that I was not aware off and that I don't do or have done prior to the night myself this involved smoking from a shisha which had a little contribution added which is also the 2nd thing I don't and have never done up until then. The night involved drinking to so combining that and the contribution made into the shisha obviously had an effect on me that made me out of charecter as many people had mentioned this is something that I am unlikely to have done under normal circumstances.

Slate slander abuse all you like I've made my apologies clear to phil approached as and when i was made who he was an after id been told what had happened. he has the option to take it further if he liked. And if he did I deserve what ever the out come was.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Ahh, so i did hear right.

I personally bear no grudge mate, we were all in high sprits, and all a little worse for wear through drink and whatever else. I've no doubt that sober, it would have seemed like the worst idea in the world to anyone, but in the heat of the moment, we all have been guilty at some time or another of doing stupid things. Many of us will still do many stupid things in life.
I didnt really meet you properly, as with many others over the course of the weekend, so i will not judge you over this incident.

Be nice to get the chance to meet you again sometime (properly this time though), even if its at FCS'14! Wink
Thanks given by:
Phil do not get a skin graft. It'll only cause scarring elsewhere. It will heal in its own time, but you'll have a nasty scar.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Good that looks nastey still.
It all happened so quick. Luckily he wasn't in the bbq long as it was red roar it was that hot!

Take a big man to knock it on the head though jenks Smile

All in all though was a good night Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As I said via pm and to make this public

I don't want anyone to hold anything against jenks, personally I don't see the point :-) I won't take anything further and as said above would like to see you and say hi at the next meet we go to
Didn't really even say hi! The weekend. Hell I didn't even know who you are

And yeah I won't take the skin graft. Even if they insist. ATM though its not likely so that's a +

Plus... I got sympathy sex! Soo.. I kinda thank you haha. Although it was a little awkward when she kinda caught it and thought I'd 'finished'
But thats a story for next time! Haha
Thanks given by:
Lol, i think there is a degree of TMI there mate. Tongue
Thanks given by:
never tmi on the OC forum...
Thanks given by:
lol True enough.
Thanks given by:
So who the f*ck was it that got the picture almost straight after?

I remember saying 'get a picture of that shit!' Quite a lot and seeing a flash....
Thanks given by:
I have no idea mate, i THOUGHT it was my brother, but apparently not. My phone camera is still screwed, and i had no memory card in my "proper" camera, so it defo wasnt me. Tongue
Thanks given by:
At the end of the day it was just a bit of pissed up horseplay that ended badly, a case of "boys will be boys" more than anything else. Jonathan is a great lad, there isn't a bad bone in him and he had the balls to own up and make his apologies, and Phil was big enough to accept. Who here hasn't done this kind of shit? I have, a few times, me and my best mate both still have scars from me rugby tackling him off a balcony...
Thanks given by:
Looking better last night :-)

Thanks given by:
Thats a big improvement Phil.

As with the above from Liam/Phil, it shouldn't be held against Jenks. We were all mucking about and these things happen when there's a load of drunk blokes having a laugh. I know I've injured somebody at a meet while drunk as have others and it doesn't get held against us.
Thanks given by:
I think most of the scabs will come off next time it gets redressed
Is it weird I'm looking forward to it
Thanks given by:
No its not one time I fell off a moped topless and got road rash all over my arm

it got infected and all that

went to hospital and they had to remove all the infected skin with a scalpel and it was the nicest feeling ever so I get where you're coming from with that lol
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 05:24 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Thats a big improvement Phil.

As with the above from Liam/Phil, it shouldn't be held against Jenks. We were all mucking about and these things happen when there's a load of drunk blokes having a laugh. I know I've injured somebody at a meet while drunk as have others and it doesn't get held against us.

Precisely. Shit happens. Plus now phil's gonna have a big scar on his knee and a wicked back story to impress the girls. Wink

(12-08-2013, 05:33 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I think most of the scabs will come off next time it gets redressed
Is it weird I'm looking forward to it

No, not really. At least they've been covered so you havent been tempted to pick at them! lol
Thanks given by:
Chicks dig scars Phil Wink
Thanks given by: