New Car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Car
lol, very political replies Allie, you can actually tell them all to go f*ck themselves if you want, they're used to abuse!

tbf, the minis a f*cking fun drive, altho they look a bit shit. slam it, de chrome it, boost it, then it'll be awesome.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Y U NO SUPERCHARGE.!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2013, 09:35 PM)samass Wrote: lol, very political replies Allie, you can actually tell them all to go f*ck themselves if you want, they're used to abuse!

tbf, the minis a f*cking fun drive, altho they look a bit shit. slam it, de chrome it, boost it, then it'll be awesome.

Yeah i have heard they are great to drive. Just that seeing as they are built by the all amazing BMW, They seem to fall apart or catch fire really really quickly and then you pay BMW repair costs!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2013, 09:44 PM)Jake Wrote: Y U NO SUPERCHARGE.!

Dont worry, the PAS pump sounds like a supercharger anyway lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
yep, very chuckable, even the diesel ones!

you can get some right dogs tho, my sister went to look at one, was up for sale for a grand, a 1.6, and the thing was a f*cking shed, rusty, interior was f*cked, loads of knocks and rattles, and it was only on like 52k on a 54 plate!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2013, 10:13 PM)samass Wrote: yep, very chuckable, even the diesel ones!

you can get some right dogs tho, my sister went to look at one, was up for sale for a grand, a 1.6, and the thing was a f*cking shed, rusty, interior was f*cked, loads of knocks and rattles, and it was only on like 52k on a 54 plate!

yeah they don't age well and always seem to go wrong and when they do its expensive for instance a friend of mine bought his mrs one the other day had it less than 24 hours and the clutch exploded quoted £550 to fix.. was also a 53 plate with low mileage maybe BMW aren't so great afterall!
Thanks given by:
Well Ill have to bring it to the next meet and prove to you all how wrong you all are.
Also Samass, I went to see one that was under £2000 and it was Destroyed and stank and had something wrong with the engine. So I know what a run down mini looks like. We thoroughly checked this one over before we bought it, and my Dad has owned minis in the past and lots of BMW's so he knows alot about them and what to look for. Luckily we know one of the cheapest/best garages that even fix minis for cheap, But Its holding together fine for the minute and we drove it to southampton and back on wed/thurs. At the end of the day people will have Horror stories about any car I decided to buy.... So :p
KThanksBye
French Wench
Thanks given by:
It's okay babe, you can join in team Bought A Car That Will Shitself Big Grin

Also Niall how did you know about the pump?

As I said before it grows on you, staring at it on the driveway didn't win me over as much as the drive where it was punchy and felt like there was hidden potential for race car *cough* slam *cough*
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
We're such a great couple Big Grin aha

But There is nothing wrong with the Pump Stephen ¬¬
And the Car is slammed enough. I didnt have chance to take u on a proper road and go fast either, otherwise youd have really loved it Smile

I dont care I like it so :p
And if no one else does we'll just have to take only the MG to meets and keep the Mini for myself
French Wench
Thanks given by:
keep an eye on the oil as these like to drink it.........don't mean to be rude espsesh since you're a Donny girl like mesen lol......why are u on here when u don't have a 306 Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Went to Pugfest with my fella (LolSteve) and they told me to join Big Grin aaha.... Neither of us now have a 306 - but Steve used to lols. Checked the Oils already and everythings good for now Smile
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Yea came for the 306, stayed for the members Big Grin

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 09:30 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Yea came for the 306, stayed for the members Big Grin

Hmmmmm if you like member, pass your girlfriend this way and u can chow down on the pork sword lol..........jus saying Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
The pumps are a common issue with them. They sound terrible but there was a big recall because they were over heating and catching fire.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Looks alright that, not too shabby. The early r53 was fraught with issues such as piss poor top mount bearings which were redesigned shortly after launch. Trouble is the earlier ones can have been properly neglected by now as they're 11 years old.

My girlfriend has an r56 cooper d on an 09, it is fantastic to drive. Got plenty of spec including air con and cruise control and she is smitten with it. It doesn't go round the bends like my hdi but then im not about to drive her pride and joy like a tarmac terrorist to find out.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 09:47 AM)Niall Wrote: The pumps are a common issue with them. They sound terrible but there was a big recall because they were over heating and catching fire.

Yeh that was on a different model to mine, we already checked that out

(10-08-2013, 09:44 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 09:30 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Yea came for the 306, stayed for the members Big Grin

Hmmmmm if you like member, pass your girlfriend this way and u can chow down on the pork sword lol..........jus saying Wink

Thats reeeeeeally grim!!
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Haha, Matt made me laugh by his inappropriateness. Extra funny because he's almost twice this girls age probably Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I stick by my facebook comments of overpriced posermobile. Do the world a favour and roll it off a cliff.

However it is the better colour and not the worst example Ive seen. Think if i wasn't going for a cooper s id of gone for a diesel though. A mate at work has a cooper S and its awesome to be in especially with him at the wheel.

On the up side, at least you haven't got another Saxo or worse a chavved up Rover Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 04:57 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Haha, Matt made me laugh by his inappropriateness. Extra funny because he's almost twice this girls age probably Big Grin

Haha You guys dont even Know how Old I am Smile

Im almost 21 x

(10-08-2013, 05:04 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I stick by my facebook comments of overpriced posermobile. Do the world a favour and roll it off a cliff.

However it is the better colour and not the worst example Ive seen. Think if i wasn't going for a cooper s id of gone for a diesel though. A mate at work has a cooper S and its awesome to be in especially with him at the wheel.

On the up side, at least you haven't got another Saxo or worse a chavved up Rover Smile

It was not overpriced, it was actually a really good price for the condition we bought it in. Dont be so mean DumDum. Didnt you break your car twice within 10 seconds recently I heard?? Tongue

I see the Rover comment - Aimed at steve?
Also Ill always have a soft spot for VTR Saxo's and one day may venture out and buy one if it was a good price and my dream car. I dont particularly care that theyre chavvy, theyre VERY fun to drive!! I only wish Id taken my to pugfest to show you guys just how fun lols.

There wasnt many diesels to choose from when scouring the adverts online. We looks through loads of adverts and this seemed the best one, and it was nearby so didnt have to drive to the ends of the earth to look at it. It was owned by a little lady who was OCD about it and didnt really want to sell it - She wouldnt drop the price and said if we wont pay full price shell hang onto it for as long til someone did! It has full service history and had the brakes done recently as well as a few other bits and bobs.

Im happy with it. It drives beautifully and actually has quite a throaty sound to it which I love. Handles beautifully. Only problems so far have been Cd/Stereo related and that is easy fixed.
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Was a good price compared to the others and seems like it's in good nick too bar the noisy pas, no real body work issues which is more than can be said for the rover :'(

For daily driving to work though it's very nice, comfortable and a lot quieter than the saxo where the road noise was very intrusive whilst still having a bit of grunt under the bonnet for that bit of hoooning. Mum said to me when you drove away that you very much suit the car and I agree it works for you, wouldn't be the same for me or Dumdum though but you do look right in it. You might find me asking you to drive me around more often though since its suspension is a lot more forgiving than mine especially after springs Tongue

Thanks given by:
You don't know how old matt is lol. Wink

They're not bad cars tbf, i just couldn't drive/own one. Suspension is almost as if it comes with ta technix as standard, the interior is like some sort of fantasy land, there's not enough leg room and it's a girls car. Oh and the design of the exhausts is really, impressively stupid.

The noisy pas is nothing to worry about, factory-fitted as standard. Tongue
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 06:14 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Was a good price compared to the others and seems like it's in good nick too bar the noisy pas, no real body work issues which is more than can be said for the rover :'(

For daily driving to work though it's very nice, comfortable and a lot quieter than the saxo where the road noise was very intrusive whilst still having a bit of grunt under the bonnet for that bit of hoooning. Mum said to me when you drove away that you very much suit the car and I agree it works for you, wouldn't be the same for me or Dumdum though but you do look right in it. You might find me asking you to drive me around more often though since its suspension is a lot more forgiving than mine especially after springs Tongue

Steve I always used to drive anyway :p
But Fanks. and yeh its nice not having to put my music on full blast just to hear it over the engine noise - Also it has working air con which is Luxury!
Stop saying the PAS is an issue. Its nooot!!!
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Don't worry about all the opinions on here... If it's not a 306, then it's automatically shit lol

At the end of the day, you're happy with it... That's all that matters.

The PAS is always ridiculously noisy on these anyway!
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 06:14 PM)Poodle Wrote: You don't know how old matt is lol. Wink

They're not bad cars tbf, i just couldn't drive/own one. Suspension is almost as if it comes with ta technix as standard, the interior is like some sort of fantasy land, there's not enough leg room and it's a girls car. Oh and the design of the exhausts is really, impressively stupid.

The noisy pas is nothing to worry about, factory-fitted as standard. Tongue

TBF Stephen managed to fit into it ok, and hes a very tall boy. Interior is interior I aint gonnar complain - Could use a few touch ups and edits in there but its not top of my list for the moment. And yeh noticed the exhaust is a bit rattley... but already got her booked in at Maxted (garage) to give her a quick check over and make sure PAS and Exhaust are alright Smile

(10-08-2013, 06:25 PM)Curt Wrote: Don't worry about all the opinions on here... If it's not a 306, then it's automatically shit lol

At the end of the day, you're happy with it... That's all that matters.

Thanks Big Grin
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Carbon fibre wrap everywhere Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 06:32 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Carbon fibre wrap everywhere Big Grin

You need to put the Carbon Fibre wrap down and take a time out!
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Looks nice but, still not a 306 though..
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 08:41 PM)MRiches Wrote: Looks nice but, still not a 306 though..

Good Observation Wink
French Wench
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2013, 08:45 PM)LadySteve Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 08:41 PM)MRiches Wrote: Looks nice but, still not a 306 though..

Good Observation Wink

I do try, I'm getting better Tongue I'm sure it's a very nice car Smile
Thanks given by:
hey fcuk you all.......how ever old i am and how ever old she is judging by that profile pic i'd totally turn her inside out.....if she wasn't with Steve....hang on i'm lying, i don't give a shit about that.......when u want a real man u know where to come, DN 12 baby....Wink
Thanks given by: