GI Forge Summer action day-Castle Combe 14th September

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI Forge Summer action day-Castle Combe 14th September
A mate wants to bring his civic type r. Is he allowed?
Thanks given by:
I assume the rules stand as per usual - yes, but you're the responsible party, if he fucks up you're both out. x Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
^^ To the point, I like it lol

He's welcome Sean Smile
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2013, 04:43 PM)Poodle Wrote: Hahaha touché, Steve! Took me less than five minutes to cook my brakes at mallory, so i should think fifteen should be plenty. Bear in mind it won't be the same as fcs track time - less muppets in saxos for starters (although i've heard talk your missus may be coming... :p) - and iirc they were charging about that last year.

Ah okay, well hopefully the mg will be in good shape by then or terrible shape who knows. I do intend to show up some of you on the track though to prove the mg isn't just body kit and rust lol
Haha sadly she's not which is a shame because I think the 1.1 saxo would be so much fun on track
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2013, 05:29 PM)lolsteve Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 04:43 PM)Poodle Wrote: Hahaha touché, Steve! Took me less than five minutes to cook my brakes at mallory, so i should think fifteen should be plenty. Bear in mind it won't be the same as fcs track time - less muppets in saxos for starters (although i've heard talk your missus may be coming... :p) - and iirc they were charging about that last year.

Ah okay, well hopefully the mg will be in good shape by then or terrible shape who knows. I do intend to show up some of you on the track though to prove the mg isn't just body kit and rust lol
Haha sadly she's not which is a shame because I think the 1.1 saxo would be so much fun on track

Even if i was going fellas the saxo is up for sale so i wouldnt have taken the saxo down anyways! :p
But no, cant get the time off work..which is a real damn shame.
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Best for sale advert I hear, photos of it on 3-wheels round quarry with a dab of oppo Wink

Genuinely though, the Fiat in the track videos from Sean's car had a for sale sign in it. Found the Ad; one careful enthusiast owner....!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Fair, could be worth a punt for £30 but the car tends to be extremely back end happy, they don't like that..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I've got a mate in a type r and a mate in a zetec s mk4 coming
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,975 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,454 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,159 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore