FCS 2013 "Best Moments"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2013 "Best Moments"
So a little thread for your best moments of FCS 2013, the bits you'll remember, all the funnies.

So for me:
- Leading the convoy on the motorway and hear a shout on the radio "There's a Prius, coal it!" Looking in my mirror and realising I was the only diesel left to do it, pulled out and let the Prius catch up, foot hard down, cloud of smoke, lift pump cut out have to let several lorries undertake me before coasting to the hard shoulder to restart my engine.

- My pink OC vest, so many looks from people. I does it because I can.

- Putting my meat and 2 veg on Just Sean's shoulder when he fell asleep drinking then when he woke up a couple of minutes later getting him to sniff his shoulder and him realising what the smell was.

- Both Dave's and Zakk's cars drawing by far the biggest crowds of the day to the Dyno and non OC members not realising why nobody was standing behind or down wind of the car then people actually RUNNING away when the coal came.

- Realising that in the right light Eds penismobile is the same colour as blaze on a 306 (and that Ed looks a little bit like Ben Jay.

- Chris Pellowes car being the only car in the themed paddocks to draw a crowd all day long.

- Queuing for our parade lap next to a load of 19 year old looking 106owners and them all sitting in their cars and looking on dissaprovingly as we stealth bummed, trolled, ran around, trolled, shouted at each other and had samass standing on pellowes roof and me standing on my roof looking at each other and generally falling over laughing. It was a weird reminder that were not like other clubs and probably why were so awesome.

- Dinner in the resturant at the camp site, food was lush but it said desert came with cream or custard or ice cream. I blagged all 3, and was grinning like a cheshire cat.

There is more ill add later.
Thanks given by:
Grants "scuff" yell.
The phone box.
Saturday night showers.
Thanks given by:
sounded awesome!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
- Pellowes car drawing more attention than some of the really tidy cars on that stand
- Us winning 3rd place in the club stand. Testimant to to all of the members cars and the stand organisation...oh and maybe Fooby working his magic with the women.....
- Ed almost crying when i pointed out one numberplate screw on his front plate was lower than the other.

Oh and the use of the walkie talkies on the convoy there. Some of it was quite comical and the scuff watch on the way home today was good!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
need it need an explanation?

[Image: ocsyuQn.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Eds blaze Megane getting coaled to f*ck, the northerners beer gazebo while everyone else was down't pub, the wrestling match between Chris and Sean, the 2.1 sedan having to be pushed off the dyno, me performing the first stealthbum of the day on Darren, and shouting "He's doing science!" Every time Ruan talked about turbos.... Could go on all night...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
:'( Wish I had gone sounds like it was epic
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Haha forgot about having to push the sedan off the dyno, it's not even lowered!

But for me it was meeting everyone again, general oc shenanigans and been part of a club that wins stuff lol.

Definitely need to be more organised next year and book time off work to camp
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
anyone up for hiring a old airfield, theres loads used just for race car testing, jet dismembering round here and be fun to hire perhaps, setup a track or drag races, do some top speed tests??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 06:57 PM)Piggy Wrote: anyone up for hiring a old airfield, theres loads used just for race car testing, jet dismembering round here and be fun to hire perhaps, setup a track or drag races, do some top speed tests??

Unfortunately its not as simple as that due to liability issues but its something that we are looking at as a club for next year Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Couldnt help but giggle after seeing loads of pink knobs everywhere.

And yes chris I have seen the one on the back of mine. Think ill keep it on. Kinda take your eye off the dent.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 07:00 PM)kingy Wrote: Couldnt help but giggle after seeing loads of pink knobs everywhere.

And yes chris I have seen the one on the back of mine. Think ill keep it on. Kinda take your eye off the dent.

It is a little distracting yes.... Almost every car had these plastered on!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 07:00 PM)kingy Wrote: Couldnt help but giggle after seeing loads of pink knobs everywhere.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
My best moments were just meeting everyone and having a good laugh
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 07:04 PM)kingy Wrote:

Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 06:58 PM)Niall Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 06:57 PM)Piggy Wrote: anyone up for hiring a old airfield, theres loads used just for race car testing, jet dismembering round here and be fun to hire perhaps, setup a track or drag races, do some top speed tests??

Unfortunately its not as simple as that due to liability issues but its something that we are looking at as a club for next year Smile

theres one just south of Cirencester. Used to scrap jets etc.
But a few racing teams, inc Mclaren etc, use it for testing.

Always quiet there...worth looking into as it aint far from the M4
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Oh and cant forget....

[Image: Wacky_Waving_Inflatable_Arm_Flailing_Tube_Man.gif]
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 07:04 PM)kingy Wrote:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
All of the above sums it up really Smile

Me trying to get out my parking space at the campsite was also an epic fail Sad
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 06:15 PM)vlj Wrote: Grants "scuff" yell.
The phone box.
Saturday night showers.

Exactly this! God i love you guys!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 07:18 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: All of the above sums it up really Smile

No it wasnt, it was an perfect example of how epic win the level of lows are!

Car looked great, and not JUST because there was a women driving it...Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 07:40 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 07:18 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: All of the above sums it up really Smile

I just proved that women cant drive lol.

At least I wasnt the one who scuffed my bumper ninja
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 08:06 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 07:40 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote:

Dont be silly!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 08:11 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 08:06 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 07:40 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: No it wasnt, it was an perfect example of how epic win the level of lows are!

Dont be silly!

Was good to actually meet you this year and talk to you Smile

Your face in the morning when you couldnt find Ruan was also a picture to remember !
138 BHP XSI
Thanks given by:
Oh and just because jonny wanted to be different he decided to destroy his car a little bit more temporarily I think oc may have had the title of "broke down and pushed in" didnt see anyone else needing a push?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 08:53 PM)the milkman Wrote: Oh and just because jonny wanted to be different he decided to destroy his car a little bit more temporarily I think oc may have had the title of "broke down and pushed in" didnt see anyone else needing a push?

Tbf, do you think any others push their cars like we do? I'm talking about big boost XUD's, Jonny's is pretty much double stock power, etc.
Thanks given by:
Having a shit in the toilets and hearing fooby trying to apologise for shenanigans to some European who couldn't understand him.

And generally meeting everyone and having a laugh.

Best weekend in a long time Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 09:13 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 08:53 PM)the milkman Wrote: Oh and just because jonny wanted to be different he decided to destroy his car a little bit more temporarily I think oc may have had the title of "broke down and pushed in" didnt see anyone else needing a push?

Tbf, do you think any others push their cars like we do? I'm talking about big boost XUD's, Jonny's is pretty much double stock power, etc.

lmao

Err wasnt talking about pushing limits. More, pushing the car into CC lol.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 09:18 PM)Niall Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 09:13 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:

lmao

Err wasnt talking about pushing limits. More, pushing the car into CC lol.

I got that Wink I was more commenting on that being the reason we have to be pushed in.
Thanks given by:
Such a good a weekend, shame i didnt camp with you guys but was really good to meet some new faces. Awesome couple of days so looking foward to next time.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memorable/favourite moments from Pugfest bigcheez2k3 28 9,078 18-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  PUGFEST 2014 Best Moments! Dum-Dum 49 6,650 15-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Pugfest 2013 Best moments! Dum-Dum 32 10,326 18-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Doe