Matrix leak?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix leak?
Coolant flavoured liquid in the passenger foot-well - can only mean one thing really... or could it be something other than the actual matrix? ie could it be something repairable so I don't have to be off the road while I get a replacement matrix?
B*ll*cks! should I just get a new one coz thats exactly what its gonna be innit?
I mean... there isn't any other way coolant can get from the system into the foot-well as there ain't any connections this side of the bulkhead are there? What about the flange joining the pipes to the matrix - has anyone experienced a leak there? I should just order one shouldn't I, Come on... someone make it all nice for me!
Its a '99 (S) XUD 1.9 TD LX non-aircon estate, Is there more than one type of matrix for this model?
Thanks given by:
just buy a matrix and fit it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You'll know when it really goes, steam pissing out the vents all over the windscreen and all your coolant will flood the footwells!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2013, 06:25 PM)Tom Wrote: You'll know when it really goes, steam pissing out the vents all over the windscreen and all your coolant will flood the footwells!

Don't know which to order... BEHR or Valeo??
Thanks given by:
Behr is if you have aircon. Valeo is if you DO NOT have air con Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2013, 09:58 PM)Tom Wrote: Behr is if you have aircon. Valeo is if you DO NOT have air con Smile

Nice one Tom, Valeo it is then - Thanks
Thanks given by: