It's FR...... THUUURRSSSSDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's FR...... THUUURRSSSSDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Yes, jumping the gun a bit, but if you're a committed 306oc'er, you'll have taken friday off work/school/life as holiday, so you can clean your car, collect your camping stuff together and meet up with your local convoy to head down to FCS 2013!!

So, I feel this thread is therefore entirely warranted and valid Big Grin

Thursday: Work (booo!!), then home time, maybe try to clean the Meg a little tonight depending if I cba. Then get as much of the camping stuff ready as possible by the front door, and pack for FCS!

Friday: Up early to continue packing if needsbe (depends on how committed i was to cleaning the meg as to whether I've packed at all at this point!). Maybe clean the Meg (again), then tip the missus into the car and head up to meet the London Convoy!

Pitch tent, sort out camping stuff etc, and then get the bbq out and get on the beers!

Saturday: Up early - get on stand, get breakfast (bacon sarnie IS happening!), then off to Quarry corner to await the first track sessions of the morning Big Grin

In all honesty I have no idea what I'll be getting up to this weekend once we make it to camping and to the show. I don't even know what car I'll be in yet! All I know is the whole thing will be epic on a massive scale, and that if found within a 50m radius of the Dodo Juice stand, I am to be forcibly removed back to the club Gazebo. My credit card wont take it! lol

Now over to you Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Today: work.

This evening: make boost with a Scottish guy wit a stupid car.

Tomorrow: drive to FCS, make barbecue and drink beer.

Sunday evening: go home Sad
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Today: It's my last day at work....for good! So a day of panicking I've not handed everything over, pub lunch & my meeting at the pub, then drinks after work. Then home to start packing for FCS!

Tomorrow: Up early, give the '6 a once over, last minute shopping & packing then heading to the campsite with Scott.

Saturday: Panic about the show, enjoy the show, get drunk.

Sunday: Parade lap, drive home, crash & burn before I start my new job Monday
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
^^ Didn't know you'd got a new job Kim?! What's it involve?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Today. Work (well I call it work, most just call it sitting in the car) then home to clean the car and give it a quick check over.
Tomorrow. Up early to meet a bunch of gays for a convoy to the campsite. Set up then walk around sorting everyone out as they arrive seeing as your all like school kids and can't do things for your selves :p
Saturday. wake everyone up then get off to the show.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 09:27 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: ^^ Didn't know you'd got a new job Kim?! What's it involve?

I'm staying with my company but instead of working on the BP account I'll be working on the Cadbury account. Cheap Chocolate FTW! Pretty much the same role as what I'm doing now, but there's some slight differences and it's a mini step-up Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Totally f*ck all, off work cuz i buggered my shoulder, so probably just babysitting the nephew while trying to organise a new engine for the nad while not doing much with my arm.

Oh and feeling sorry for myself for missing out on the biggest meet of the year Sad
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Today: off to chi to get some bits then over to Amies dads in Havant this evening
Friday: meet ginge and Eli at Asda and drive up t'fcs
Saturday: FCS
Sunday: FCS then die
Thanks given by:
Today - Running round like a headless chicken sorting the last few bits before the show, then heading to Braintree at 2 to ferry my mate to his radio show (www.roughtempolive.com for those DnB lovers out there, Dangerous on 5-7)

Friday - Up early to pick my bro up and pack the car, convoy to campsite, pitch tent, get wasted.

Saturday - Same as everyone else, and much like Ed, trying (in vain) to avoid spending too much money that i dont have! lol

Sunday - Parade lap and drive home.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately not making the FCS Sad but however may be getting a wad of money so may be purchasing a totally random diesel which no one will guess im getting and most will probably dislike as they are really like marmite lol but hope you all have a beltin time there and enjoy yaselfs and Samass take protection!!!
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today. Trying to sleep as much as I can, but collecting my new car at 1800 and I'm pretty excited so I can't sleep. This evening I'll be fitting a couple of shinies that come with the car and a decent set of wheels.

Friday. Either detail the car straight after work and don't sleep. Or sleep and go shopping for beers and walkie talkies. Plan is to clean the car ATM. Still need to pack clothes :/ then convoy to campsite and get f*cked up

Saturday. Sitting on quarry waiting for all the French pos' to smash into the wall whilst I drink too much beer

Sunday. Hangover all day but drinking lots of hairy dogs. Or something like that. Hopefully I get my backdoors filled in in my big tent!

Monday I start at 3. So a bit of recovery time before I go back to the job where I might get done for man slaughter if I'm not 100% in the game!
Thanks given by:
Today: suffer at work
Friday: suffer again
Saturday: sort out a garden, do a lot of trips to the tip
Sunday, drill, cut, solder, screw, hammer and break my car haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
ahhh gotta run my local Open Mic tonight as usual so won't get to bed until about 3am . . . . .gonna be muchos tired tomorrow . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mitch and I are cleaning our cars all day today/ getting over things ready for the show,
The rest you can guess!
Thanks given by:
Today pulled a sicky so I can get car painted interior fitted brakes fixed drive around for a few hours make sure everything's ok been of the road 8 month and I'm driving straight to fcs with no breakdown cover because I'm f*cking hardcore!

Friday get the bits i need for campin then meet everyone for the convoy down get to campsite and have a well deserved beer

Saturday up bright and early get to show give car a clean

Sunday chill the f*ck out!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 10:11 AM)Matt Wrote: Today: suffer at work
Friday: suffer again
Saturday: sort out a garden, do a lot of trips to the tip
Sunday, drill, cut, solder, screw, hammer and break my car haha

MTFU :p
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Today: nothing as I have no money or job

Friday: nothing as I have no money or job

Saturday: nothing as I have no money or job

Sunday: nothing as I have no money or job

Monday: nothing as I have no money or job

Tuesday: job interview
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Today: work done, started at 6am so I now have afternoon to get on with the 2.1

This afternoon: start feeling depressed coz something will be going wrong.

Tomorrow/saturday/friday: try not to think about the fact I wont be at FCS AND the 2.1 still hasnt made progress
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
No FCS for me this year, Bank balance says no (aswell as a half painted van/broken Coupe/Broken back and no income for a while!)
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today: I didnt really do much
Tomorrow: Early morning need to go get a new baatterry for my shitmobile / START my new job Big Grin
Saturday: Another Shift at my new Job/ Sobbing into a pillow that Im not at FCS
Sunday: Nothing planned
French Wench
Thanks given by:
I really wanna come!!! Damn Sweden!
Thanks given by:
Just generic

Thursday: Make car ready for FCS / pack camping stuff
Friday: Go pre FCS camping, don't get too drunk or Scott will kill me.
Saturday: FCS
Sunday: FCS then poss meeting piggy to exchange some car parts.
Monday: Drive to Wigan to pick up uber ninja
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work until 6 being jealous of all you lot getting pissed, then go home and pack the car, then try get an early night Sad
Saturday: Up at 3am, down to FCS, watch people laugh at my shit car all day, try to bag a passenger ride round the track, then back to campsite to set up my tent and get on't beer Big Grin
Sunday: Setting off back to Leeds around 9am because I've got to do a BBQ for my lasses uncles birthday in the afternoon, more beer Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'm having an FCS-free weekend...Sad

For that reason I hope it's rubbish so I don't feel so bad about not being able to afford to go!

Today- finish at 5, do the grocery shopping - I'm going to Aldi, never been before, but our shopping bill is too damn high so I'm going to try it out... Then I'm off to see my mate, who I haven't seen in about a month because I'm a bit of a shit friend / busy father!
Tomorrow - hoping for glorious weather, will spend all day with the mrs and our daughter, find a park to go to or something.
Sunday - Again no plans, will probably play with my RC car projects at some point....
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: