Breakdown Cover...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakdown Cover...
Hey guys,

I used to have cover with my bank account but i've since changed banks. What cover do you have and how much do you pay? I had the RAC with the Halifax and they were ok to be fair, was just the most basic cover though. I'm looking for single person cover, recovery and onward travel.

Wondering whether its cheapest to go online or see them wherever they hang around, normally supermarkets.

Cheers in advance.

Anton
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
I'm still on my mums AA membership (The join date on the card is 1979). The 4 of us are on it (even though I don't live at home) Its the full Relay membership with complimentary home start and its about £100 a year.

I really do need to sort my own membership.
Thanks given by:
Used to have family membership when i was at home, but being 120 miles away makes it a bit more difficult.

Yes mate ideally you need your own Smile
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
I've had really excellent service from the AA, every time i've called them they've been out within the hour and the problem was solved or i was delivered home without any quibbling. That said, i haven't had to call them since lowering the car, so can't comment on that front.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 06:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm still on my mums AA membership (The join date on the card is 1979). The 4 of us are on it (even though I don't live at home) Its the full Relay membership with complimentary home start and its about £100 a year.

I really do need to sort my own membership.

Yeah you do really as the small print says the family members should live at the address if the main holder.

Get on quid co, we got our full aa membership via there, costs me £12 a month but I'm getting £80 via quidco
That is home start and relay etc for me and the wife
Thanks given by:
Yeah I love the AA service.
Just had a look and relay is £82 a year but you can pay monthly.
Thanks given by:
With RAC, they didn't take that long when the tyres burst on the mg and when ladysteves cambelt snapped round the corner from my house they still came out to tow us about 3 minutes up the road (didn't push because busy road with hills)
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breakdown Cover Toms306 14 4,570 03-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Best Breakdown Cover Eeyore 47 8,340 09-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: chylledapps
  Breakdown Cover? JTaylor2005 44 6,971 17-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005