my quit journey..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my quit journey..
giving up smoking is easy, ive done it loads of times.

i had to much to drink last night and i feel like doggo. aint had a fag all day so might give it ago myself.

anyways, good luck to ya all. Big Grin
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Iv been giving up for 2 weeks now!! Wooo!!! X
pink
Thanks given by:
Well done girl!! You got a cough yet?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well done.

My mate keeps trying but has no willpower so within 24 hours he's back at it. Then uses the line of 'If I just have 1 a day I'll be ok'
Thanks given by:
Good Luck Sam ive tried countless times to stop managed 6 weeks once then had a bad day at work, but i know somebody at work who has been stopped 20 years and still gets cravings, but on a lghter note my mum stopped about 6 years ago and has a thing on her computer that tells her how muched she has saved its quit scary actually well over a couple of grand at least and if she can stop anybody can she was on 50 a day at 1 point
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:giving up smoking is easy, ive done it loads of times. Big Grin

ROFL lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah iv got this thing and it tells me how much I save, its strange! You dont think about spending that much on them lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
true you dont
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's the same when you look at how much you actually spend on the car and fuel and stuff......hell of a lot more than you'd expect! :o

I don't smoke though (just go for a passive with the college lot at break times lol) but I still have no money. :roll:
Thanks given by:
ive tried giving up end up nearly tearing peoples heads off, another problem is i smoke baccy and only go through 2 pouches a month and get them for 7.50 each so money is not really an inncentive...(sp)
Thanks given by:
Tacha you left a pre rolled in my car i think lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, I've quit smoking Andy 109 25,049 23-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  My eventful journey home Craig-o 4 1,538 18-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  my quit journey - asshole; who was this now?? ginge191 23 3,780 16-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Niall