10 Days till FCS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Days till FCS!
Well after all the fun and games of Pugfest, im getting properly excited about this (more so about camping than the show its self!)
What have people still got left to do? All i need to do is clean the car and polish out the scratches i managed to make whilst at Pugfest Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
although the camping will be better im sure the show will be its usal let down compared to pugfest Sad

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I don't see why people bother with the show then tbh.. especially when compared to something 'smaller' like pugfest
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
tbh i think they realised it has been turning to shit and are trying to turn it around this year so am taking it with a pinch of salt.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-07-2013, 04:00 PM)puglove Wrote: although the camping will be better im sure the show will be its usal let down compared to pugfest Sad

Just to make a weekend of it really lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
See if I can get a job, and buy a ticket in that time...so quite a lot Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Suppose I better wash the car, was gonna have it detailed today but the popped brake pipe put paid to that. Hate bleeding brakes solo. Checked out all my camping gear as well Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Should hopefully be lowering the torsion bar and changing the arb bushes this weekend, and giving the old girl a damn good clean. Still need to get my ticket though, but should get the money for that tomorrow. Gonna be honest, this is my first time going to a proper car show, and im absolutely stoked for it! Gonna be an epic weekend, can't wait! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well...
Respray front and rear bumper, grille, hockey sticks, one side skirt
Fix boost leak properly
Full service
Clean

Not much then! lol
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
so many things that won't get done, i am however going to fix the handbrake and get some new rubber on, give her a wash and wax obviously as well . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Put diesel in. Install rear seats again. 'S about it tbh.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Just gotta prey that corn dosnt ripen in the next 10 days, which sadly its looking like it might, or else im not going to be able to come.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Just tell the corn to GTFO and you are busy

:p
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
gutted im not going, this will be the first in 6 years ive missed it, but its too far/to expensive for me to go whilst paying my holiday off
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Book my tickets and camping Tongue

I'm still on the fence as have a stag do and holiday the weekend afterwards so must look at my moolah. Pretty much only reason I'm wanting to go is because I know the camping will be epic Big Grin

If I do I guess I'll need to change that front wing so it looks a lot better lol
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2013, 06:10 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Book my tickets and camping Tongue

I'm still on the fence as have a stag do and holiday the weekend afterwards so must look at my moolah. Pretty much only reason I'm wanting to go is because I know the camping will be epic Big Grin

If I do I guess I'll need to change that front wing so it looks a lot better lol

Err clearly someone didnt read the multiple PMs and several updates to the fcs thread. Camping is all booked. We cant take any more people Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-07-2013, 06:13 PM)Niall Wrote:

Err clearly someone didnt read the multiple PMs and several updates to the fcs thread. Camping is all booked. We cant take any more people Sad

f*ck. Hadn't looked at the thread at all. Nevermind Sad
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2013, 06:15 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(17-07-2013, 06:13 PM)Niall Wrote:

Looks like that decisions just been made then. Shame, would have been good to properly meet you. Think i may have said hi to you at Ace once, but not too sure! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If someone drops out, ill let you know! May be worth speaking to just_sean. I know he isnt going to the show but still has a camping ticket
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
10 days fml cars never going to be done!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Clean, that is all Smile
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
10 days? Best get a move on. I will probably leave the big clean till friday night. With a beer or 2.
Oh and get some camping gear together.
We are allowed disposal bbqs right? Or a stove at least?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2013, 06:16 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(17-07-2013, 06:15 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(17-07-2013, 06:13 PM)Niall Wrote: Err clearly someone didnt read the multiple PMs and several updates to the fcs thread. Camping is all booked. We cant take any more people Sad

Looks like that decisions just been made then. Shame, would have been good to properly meet you. Think i may have said hi to you at Ace once, but not too sure! lol

You did, was talking to you, I think, or your brother, while Ben Jay was riding the scooter. I was the blue haired girl.
Thanks given by:
All contained fires are ok so yes, disposable bbqs, jonnys monster bbq etc are all fine.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just clean the car really. Can't wait for it!
Thanks given by:
Er, fix my leaky fuel pump. Which involved finally fitting some ninja parts while the pump's in bits. Fix the boost leak as i found a hole big enough to finger (giggidy), which I guess is testament to the turbo if it still makes 24psi with a massive boost leak!

Er, stock up on veg, get a spare aux belt as mine WILL shit it at some point but god knows when, some spare fuel hose, sift through my tools and decide which ones may be needed in case of emergency.

Fit my sexy pinup vinyl to the bonnet because she's a sexy lady and everyone loves sexy ladies on cars.

Fit a 12v socket as I kinda did away with mine but i'll need it for my inverter (phone charging etc)

..Loads to do I guess. Last minute ftw!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So erm. I have a few bits to do. Fit spoiler, fit wheels, clean wheels, clean car. Few other bits I want to do but sorry for time. Going bugjam friday for weekend. Then I have 2 days spare. Clean the car Tuesday. Then going skeg for 2 days with family. Then I have the Friday morning to do what's needed to finished.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just a mental clean I think, and underseal the car and ready to go Big Grin
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Break it! Lol. I'll be at the show. Just not in my car! If I can get a lift!
Thanks given by:
so much... yellow fogs, lower strut brace, mental clean, straighten the front bumper, smooth boot plastic, debadge, paint everything, fit bucket seats and harnesses!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  days when it all hangs together Magenta Sunset 5 1,337 21-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  one of them days Stef205 6 1,589 23-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  the day of days is here daddyfixit 8 1,613 06-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Last Post: silverzx