Rd's bagged HDI - new boot build

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rd's bagged HDI - new boot build
yeah I dont think that colour would suit a phase one as well with the black trim. Would be thinking more along the lines of a dark purple or blue
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
New shorter front struts in. Tucks rim, lays frame. Im a happy man now Smile

[attachment=23852]
Thanks given by:
Looking well man lot of work gone in to this nw fare play :-)
Thanks given by:
Looks great,how you getting on will the air? Any issues?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
looking good mate
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2015, 11:14 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Looking well man lot of work gone in to this nw fare play :-)

Thanks lad. Yeah been a long road but its finally as low as it will physically go

(17-06-2015, 04:59 AM)7057sam Wrote: Looks great,how you getting on will the air? Any issues?

Thanks! No buddy everything is spot on so far zero issues

(17-06-2015, 07:57 AM)Leemus Wrote: looking good mate

Thanks buddy
Thanks given by:
Got this back on the road after having a few issues with VOSA, was stopped for wide wheels and lows but after they were happy with that they decided to do a full inspection and removed the MOT for TRE play and wipers  Rofl 

So all sorted now and back on the road. 

Bucket seats going in this week and colour change definately on the menu in the next few months with ph1 conversion

Choosing a colour is so difficult  Huh
[Image: 24xjsrl.jpg][Image: 8x0j9v.jpg][Image: skz6t4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
colour change is the hardest thing to do! just try and do something that hasn't been done a lot and if you can what hasn't been done to a 306. ph1 would be cool! tempting to change the estate into a ph1 but think i might get a pickup instead.
Thanks given by:
Yeah Lee I want something unique but not overly lairy or anything

Ph1 all the way
Thanks given by:
Some pics from a car show in NI

Thanks given by:
So I have been doing quite a bit of work on this lately to try and finish it off and tidy up any bits and pieces I have been meaning to do for a while.

I have wired in my wireless fob for the air ride which is cool as it has a fairly good range so would be easy to scare someone if they are walking by  Rofl

Finally got round to fitting my leather bucket seats which I must say are a great improvement

[Image: sybmgy.jpg]

The headliner has been retrimmed in black suede as well as the door cards to match

[Image: 2iqfqro.jpg]

Rear seats stripped out for boot build but is made in 2 pieces so seats can easily be put back in when needed.

[Image: mkemtf.jpg]
[Image: 2a6w6tj.jpg]

[Image: 2ztj494.jpg]

Ive got some tinted perspex also to fit over the compressor along with a nice led light

Centre console and sun visors have been sent away for flocking but have not returned yet so no pictures

Now on the hunt for some winter wheels as running a raw polished wheel in the winter would not be fun  Doh

Any comments/ suggestions welcome, still trying to decide on a colour for the car
Thanks given by:
okay so cars getting wrapped soon. Thinking yellow/bluey green/ dolphin grey/ purple. Any opinions?
Thanks given by:
Yellow 8D carbon Smile

Nice boot... Always think the inside of the hatch look ugly though... Would be nice to see something done with that
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
where did you buy the suede material?
Thanks given by:
Boot looks good man, really love how clean it looks. Not sure on the seats, just not quite 'right' in my head.
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2015, 06:54 PM)Piggy Wrote: Yellow 8D carbon Smile

Nice boot... Always think the inside of the hatch look ugly though... Would be nice to see something done with that

haha yellow is a contender but definately no carbon unless its real.

It does feel much nicer to sit in now with some nicer material on the door cards etc

I have flocked purple centre console and visors on the way this week cant wait!

(24-08-2015, 07:46 PM)Eeyore Wrote: where did you buy the suede material?

Its just from dunelm mill biddy, pretty good quality and price

(25-08-2015, 12:02 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Boot looks good man, really love how clean it looks. Not sure on the seats, just not quite 'right' in my head.

Thanks! I will have to get some pics now its actually finished with perspex over compressor etc. Considering a small cage or bar polished up

I agree on the seats tbh I got them donkies ago and it was either fit them or bin them. But now I have the frames made I could bolt nearly anything to them so really hoping to get some recaros or proper buckets soon
Thanks given by:
Go purple! I've always wanted a purple 306 and would be awesome to see someone do it! Your car is pretty much how I'd have mine given the cash!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 12:43 AM)Matt Wrote: Go purple! I've always wanted a purple 306 and would be awesome to see someone do it! Your car is pretty much how I'd have mine given the cash!

tempted but not sure how it will look phase one with the black trim. Maybe some photoshops in order 

Thanks given by:
Smooth the trim!! That flocking looks the tits!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Flocking does look ace
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Flocking hell.

Still think mint green/turquoise
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 01:37 AM)Matt Wrote: Smooth the trim!! That flocking looks the tits!!

No couldnt do it really like the look of the phase one trim. Thanks bud

(25-08-2015, 06:54 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Flocking hell.

Still think mint green/turquoise

Yeah been looking at turquiose/teal colours also but difficult to get in a wrap, but still considering paint too
Thanks given by:

flocked centre console fitted I like it
Thanks given by:
Looks smart mate
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 06:48 PM)Josh_Quant Wrote: Looks smart mate

thanks buddy
Thanks given by:
I f*cking love this car. Still need the green steels back though.
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2015, 10:04 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: I f*cking love this car. Still need the green steels back though.

thanks bud, considered buying them back from darren for winter but dunno. would almost want 15" ones now to make it sit lower.

Really struggling to decide on a colour, thinking dolphin grey or yellow? nice contrast to phase one trim

Thanks given by:
Always thought a ph3 would look good in a porcelain cream type colour, if you know what i mean. Sort of half way between white and beige.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Got a pic poodle?

Im still debating it but im picking up a full phase one front end and side strips tomorrow and im thinking sunflower yellow with black phase one strips
Thanks given by:
This colour would look pretty special

Thanks given by: