Anyone fit my turbo?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone fit my turbo?
Is there anyone that would bolt on my td04 around South east for cash?
Thanks given by:
do you have the adapter plates and so on??
ie ... everything you need to fit them

if so, ask a few locals and make a thread, suply plenty of bacon and things can get done
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's all ready to bolt on! Tbh I would prefer to leave it with someone who can carry out the work
Thanks given by:
There's not many people that have done it but many of us have the knowledge and know how
Probably more than most garages
Thanks given by:
What he says.

Afraid the best way round here is to make a day of it with good!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 06:43 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: There's not many people that have done it but many of us have the knowledge and know how

Its just the case of bolting it on really as its setup ready. Also have a rear beam t go on with discs instead of my current drums! Deepak had me booked in to look this weekend but cant carry out the work until fcs weekend. Ive put this off for a while now and was hoping to get it done before then.
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 04:59 PM)scottbmxer Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 06:43 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: There's not many people that have done it but many of us have the knowledge and know how

Its just the case of bolting it on really as its setup ready.

so why can't you do it?
Thanks given by:
Not too good with mechanics tbh! Electrician by trade but also don't have a great deal of spare time to work on her?

Also have a rear gti-6 beam conversion to be done! Deepak booked me in this weekend to have a look but doesnt have the time to start on it until fcs weekend! When I was hoping it would be done before then as ive already put it off for a while.
Thanks given by:
Its a pretty easy job to be fair. Very daunting if you havent done one before but i have done a couple now and its a couple hour job at most. Sorry this is probably of no help. Dont be afraid of it, watch Darrens video guide on youtube and crackon!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:13 PM)Tom Wrote: Its a pretty easy job to be fair. Very daunting if you havent done one before but i have done a couple now and its a couple hour job at most. Sorry this is probably of no help. Dont be afraid of it, watch Darrens video guide on youtube and crackon!

Its the car I use for getting to work most days as well! Wouldnt mind driving some distance if it could be left with someone on the weekend.
Thanks given by:
how much you willing to pay...Im just over an hour away!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:19 PM)Piggy Wrote: how much you willing to pay...Im just over an hour away!

decent money!
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:19 PM)Piggy Wrote: how much you willing to pay...Im just over an hour away!

Wow, community spirit there hey?

I hope it was just poor phrasing on your part..
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:23 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:

nah, just its an hour away, minimum, and its at least a 3hour job. Plus a tuneup to suit. I wouldnt expect guys to come work on my car for free, no way.
So Im offering, but not for free, I got so much on anyway, but no one else seems to wana do it!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Sometimes time/services/fuel money can't be given for free
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:25 PM)Piggy Wrote:

nah, just its an hour away, minimum, and its at least a 3hour job. Plus a tuneup to suit. I wouldnt expect guys to come work on my car for free, no way.
So Im offering, but not for free, I got so much on anyway, but no one else seems to wana do it!

(11-07-2013, 05:25 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:

Sometimes time/services/fuel money can't be given for free

I know, I never said anyone should do it for free. Guess it's just me then that enjoys spending time chatting to others and lending a hand, personally i'd have offered for a case of beer/fuel money covered. I thought that's how a community is supposed to work.

"How much are you willing to pay?" sounds awfully like "ooh I could help, but I don't even get out of bed for less than x amount of money".
Thanks given by:
Nah, if I was all done with my project and the half dozen other close friends I have promised to do work for, then I be over for nothing to be honest.

But I cant, too flat out to do for nout.....just wanting to gauge the OPs level of needing help.... Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:25 PM)Piggy Wrote:

Im not stupid with these cars, just dont have the time and experience tbh! I can tuneup to suit np
Thanks given by:
If you drove to me with a crate of beers, I'll sort you out Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: If you drove to me with a crate of beers, I'll sort you out Smile

That's better, you sound less of a twunt now lol
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 05:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: If you drove to me with a crate of beers, I'll sort you out Smile

That's better, you sound less of a twunt now lol

sod off, dont see you offering Tongue

PS need to be more draught bitter too, cant stand the swill carlsbuggers and stellarses make
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:23 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: personally i'd have offered for a case of beer/fuel money covered.

(11-07-2013, 05:37 PM)Piggy Wrote: sod off, dont see you offering Tongue

GTF n00b, learn to internet
Thanks given by:
Ill give whoever wants to carry out the work cash and beers Smile
Thanks given by:
"I'd have".....that's short for "I would have!"....that is no offer!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: "I'd have".....that's short for "I would have!"....that is no offer!

Yeah well, you beat me to it with your generosity.

I'll do it for free. If you come to me.
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2013, 05:40 PM)scottbmxer Wrote: Ill give whoever wants to carry out the work cash and beers Smile

Pm'd you bud

(11-07-2013, 05:41 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 05:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: "I'd have".....that's short for "I would have!"....that is no offer!

Yeah well, you beat me to it with your generosity.

I'll do it for free. If you come to me.

hehe, being all nice now! at least I got the offer ball rolling Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
lmao

Scott, put on an event as suggested; i have no doubt that the group which works on most cars in the south coast would be willing to chip in.

If you're new to this, then it may seem slightly farfetched. Inviting a group of strangers round. Chuck in a crate for sharing and most people will be more than happy to chip in. Oh, and some sunbathing space for the ladies. We're not a demanding bunch lol
Thanks given by:
Turbo isnt a weekend job anyway mate so dont worry about that! Most on here could do it in a day with ease, i would of thought most of the more practical members could do it in a few hours :p There seems to be alot of members up your way that like bbq's and working on cars so i think you'll be fine Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Did someone say bbq and beer? Big Grin
Thanks given by: