Wanted: XUD Turbocharger - Any

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: XUD Turbocharger - Any
After my turbo decided to drone like a foghorn and make the car runaway I'm in the market for a new one.

Any will do, as long as it has the bits to fit it. Pretty sure the turbo ATM is a GT15 but I didn't pay that much attention.

Cash waiting.

Thanks, Tim.
Thanks given by:
If your looking for something a bit bigger (with more grunt) then I have a direct fit T25, £150 + postage.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Interested. When can I expect spool on this? I don't expect to be running mega boost, I think I read that this has a welded waste gate? Is it just the arm that's tacked? Or the gate itself?

I'm a bit of a 306 mong, so will this just bolt onto my manifold?

Tim.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2013, 04:10 PM)Coc-ker Wrote: Interested. When can I expect spool on this? I don't expect to be running mega boost, I think I read that this has a welded waste gate? Is it just the arm that's tacked? Or the gate itself?

I'm a bit of a 306 mong, so will this just bolt onto my manifold?

Tim.

As long as your running a bosch it shouldn't be much laggier then a T2. Saying that, a T2 is laggier than the GT15 so you'll notice a considerably amount going from a super tiny fast spooling GT15 to a T25.

It comes on a manifold already, you'd be reusing your GT15's line and return that is all.

As for the welded WG i'd have to check, can't remember off the top of my head!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
They are quite laggy but its a bigger turbo, you will need your pump gov modding too.

Where you located?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I'm in northallerton, North Yorkshire. I'm on a bosch and I have no issues with gov modding it. Anyone know what rpm this will be at say 1 bar boost and 1.5 bar?
Thanks given by:
I have 2 decent T2's if your interested?
I'm not trying to sway you to buy mine over other big turbos but if your only looking for 1bar of boost your way better off with a stock turbo as they spool up faster and can match power at that pressure, big turbos (older ones mainly) are only worthwhile if your looking for 160+ BHP
PM me for details ect.
Thanks.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: GT15 turbocharger. ADV_93 7 1,639 28-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: ADV_93
  HDi turbocharger Fozzy 1 794 08-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  Wanted: T2 turbocharger tdbadger1980 3 1,066 16-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Last Post: td_dan