Well hello there.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello there.
Smile 
Hi there all you lovely people, someone who goes by the name of wingnutz ?? left a flyer on my windscreen last night or today in bexhill. was surprised i found a flyer and not my wheels missing lol. poor girl had a radiator problem, had to get towed home to repair but all sorted now, so registered up to see what its all about. im a proud owner of 1998 306 TD which has had some problems "not now" but gives me a lot of satisfaction smoking other drivers windscreens when there up my arse lol had some tuning done to it under the hood but nothing really from the outside, makes me smile tho. well that's about it, now wheres the vodka.......... Tongue
[Image: qBhba2ol.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, he'll be pleased you spelt his username right lol

Car looks good Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, only person that does spell his name right lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell, not only did the flyer work, but you can spell! lmao

Welcome to the forum, i would just like to apologise for the state of the flyer I left, it was the last one I had in the car, and the missus has trampled over it a few times. lol I'm sure I've seen this around bexhill a few times, blowing coal quite nicely, so when I spotted it parked up, I had to give you an invite. Wink

Are you actually bexhill based?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No worries pal, yh was quite surprised to see a note on my windscreen, i honestly though it wouldnt be there in the morning lol, yh i work in bexhill, live in catsfield so always around bexhill area. u based in bexhill or hastings ? meet up at some point for sure. Smile
Thanks given by:
Im living in Hastings with the girlfriend, but spend most of my days in Bexhill, usually not very far from where your car was parked yesterday! Wink Mini-meet sounds good, maybe have to drag you up to Ace Cafe one month as well, be a laugh to convoy all the way there, coaling everyone in sight! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by: