Ph2 d turbo black

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph2 d turbo black
Thought I would start a thread about my dturbo iv brought always wanted to do up a 306 and have a few Ideas for 1 I brought it for £400 2owners from new both in same family full service history up to 109k now done 130k here's how I brought it

First job was to smooth the grill

Did it at wrk when boss was away and a lad from wrk left a nice message in the filler wrk

Then I managed to get ph3 headlights front bumper side skirts and tailgate all for £60

Iv had a set of cyclones kicking about for ages was given them when I lowered a m8s 106 so they needed prepping and they must have been the worst wheels iv ever had to prep had to take each 1 bk to bare alloy

Then in 1 weekend. I managed to get a lowered rear beam for 99p on EBay but postage was £58 but was 4hrs away so not bad and I lowerd it and new wheels on in 1 weekend what a difference it made

Then fitted the smooth grill and ph3 lights

So had this week off wrk so made a start on the body wrk bonnet tailgate and skirts

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Man that was a bargain. And the parts as well. Looks really good with a smoothed grill.
Thanks given by:
looks excellent.

non fussy and mint. sweet.

tuned yet??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I search eBay all the time even when I won the rear beam I thought he wouldn't send it cus I got it for 99p but it came next day and the ph3 bits I was amazed how cheap they where

Not tuned as yet iv taken all the restrictors off the pump and the boost compensator is adjusted a little and egr valve disconnected has made a difference haven't had time to tune any of the rest
Thanks given by:
How did you go about doing the smooth tailgate? Did you have to completely replace it? And how would you then open with no button? (Probably nooby Q)

Looks a beast though, I want to smooth out my XS but it's just finding the parts to replace as there's no way I could do it my self.
Thanks given by:
I brought the ph3 tailgate as it dosnt have the plastic trim at the bottom and a smaller rubber round rear window for the smoother look I welded a plate where the holes was filled and painted iv got the gti6 spoiler to go on aswell. At the mo I just climb in the back to open tailgate but there's a boot popper kit on eBay for £20 so I will either use that or come up with another idea.

Also my original tailgate was rotten round window so better to change it anyways
Thanks given by:
Iv got 60mm drop in front but dosnt look low enough any ideas or will they drop anymore or will I have to purchase some coil overs
Thanks given by:
Looks lovely mate. What springs do you have on the front? What brand?
And where you from?
Thanks given by:
There just a cheap set of eBay payed £50 brand new there the German 1s think there aw ones and I'm from shrewsbury
Thanks given by:
as I said in other one, IMO, thats the issue. as is the rear being too low. IMO, buy decent front springs and adjust rear to suit
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty nice man!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Looks great needs some phase 3 bumpers now Wink

Thanks given by:
I've got a ph3 bumper to go on but iv got a idea of moulding another bumper into it which I think would look realy good a idea iv had for ages and the back bumper I myt leave as I like the roundness etc of it or if any1 has got a idea of moulding another bumper into mine of a different car etc I'm open to ideas
Thanks given by:
Thought so, so you know Mitch?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know Mitch I do my car and forigners down where he wrks and he helps me with mechanical wrk some times he's sound
Thanks given by:
Looks good fella , keep the ph2 bumper & just respray the matt black bit onyx instead, suits a smoothed bonnet better IMO

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeah I like the ph2 rear bumper and I will just colour code it and ph3 front bumper guna mould another bumper into that 1 I need some ph3 side mouldings and colour code door handles next
Thanks given by:
defo on colour coding all the trims that just stay grey
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Been a while since iv posted some pics of the progress iv now painted and fitted ph3 front bumper colour coded rear bumper painted and fitted ph3 spoiler painted and fitted ph3 door quarter and wing mouldings and painted and fitted dtm mirrors and new euro style pressed plates here's a few pics of progress

Thanks given by:
Looks really smart. Not the biggest fan of the mirrors but I don't think they look to bad on this
Thanks given by:
Me and my bro did have a idea for a mad roof wrap need thoughts and comments if poss

Thanks given by:
looking great...why not, be different!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah don't think it's been done as yet on any car Lego roof it's either that or chequered roof
Thanks given by:
Nice simple mods that make it that little bit different and subtle
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Reminds me so much of my old Dt, but way cleaner/less swirly!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Next is wind deflectors crystal side repeaters and thinking of tinting windows but only a light smoke don't want it to look tacky then some lenso bsx wheels in 16s
Thanks given by:
Loving the roof. Got any finished pictures?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
The roof is a idea we had that is a floor mat that my bro has put in his vw van
Thanks given by:
Haha fair enough.

Car looks really smart though man. You going to eventually have re-sprayed everything?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ph1 D-Turbo project (black betty) doogle-d turbo 25 9,973 16-08-2017, 06:04 AM
Last Post: doogle-d turbo
  Frosty's Ph1 Black D Turbo now with VNT Frosty 626 275,355 22-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  ph1 black d turbo, OEM/Euro Lew_Derv_T 95 48,819 23-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bobertmate