johns ph2 1.4...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
johns ph2 1.4...
Will never understand why people blur their plates, I mean what's different on the Internet in compared to everyone that sees the car everyday?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Identity theft! Derrr
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 02:29 PM)Matt Wrote: Will never understand why people blur their plates, I mean what's different on the Internet in compared to everyone that sees the car everyday?

yeah im with you on that matt. bit more understandable on a £35k bmw/merc that would be worth cloneing but not a £500 fench tin. no one will ever clone that lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(26-07-2013, 07:16 AM)puglove Wrote:
(25-07-2013, 02:29 PM)Matt Wrote: Will never understand why people blur their plates, I mean what's different on the Internet in compared to everyone that sees the car everyday?

yeah im with you on that matt. bit more understandable on a £35k bmw/merc that would be worth cloneing but not a £500 fench tin. no one will ever clone that lol

You could probably get some 306 driving hillbilly somewhere who wants free fuel. Just a guess lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Soo not done much lately..mainly cus iv no cash lol but managed to find aome provence blue paint and got my roof and rear pannel done took me ages to get the paint to match a 13/14 year old paint but didnt do a bad job lol
[Image: 20130918_122600_zps9e184a4b.jpg]
Thats masking tape you can see lol...
I also thought id give it a chavlift lol done my wing mirrora and wiper stems.
[img][Image: 20130918_150426_zps8b12df17.jpg][/img]
And sprayed my center consol as my pov spec black was boring now provence blue says much nicer.
[img][Image: 20130918_172420_zpse192d8c7.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20130918_172428_zps75eb2d2f.jpg][/img]
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
not so sure on the wiper arms Confused

I would have spent the money time on something better than SOLID 247mm brakes! Exclamation

my wifes 106nad has the same brakes and I find them a bit poor in a 850kg car!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Please tell me thats your rears..?

Don't mind the wiper arms actually, a bit different. Be different if they'd been done chrome. lol

Got to say, think the 'ring sticker is bloody daft if you haven't been, but like you say, that's your choice. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(19-09-2013, 01:20 PM)Poodle Wrote: Please tell me thats your rears..?

Don't mind the wiper arms actually, a bit different. Be different if they'd been done chrome. lol

Got to say, think the 'ring sticker is bloody daft if you haven't been, but like you say, that's your choice. Smile

Rears..????...is that for me lol..????
You know the more and more i see it everyday i think of taking it off lol might get a 306oc one on there insted lol i want an oc sticker for the rear quarters lol...
To be honest im quite proud of the center consol i think it looks good
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Well you haters out there will be pleased to know iv removed the nurb sticker from the front lol i started to hate it lso ill be putting a 306oc sticker there insted lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Yeah man, even my 205 has vented discs on the front and that only weighs about 850kg lol.

Fair enough mate, it's your car at the end of the day, be boring if everyone had 30mm drop, clones, oem+, etc going on. Boring as feck lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(19-09-2013, 07:43 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah man, even my 205 has vented discs on the front and that only weighs about 850kg lol.

Fair enough mate, it's your car at the end of the day, be boring if everyone had 30mm drop, clones, oem+, etc going on. Boring as feck lol.

I just brought the brakes discs for the car vented or solid there behind the wheel so u canr see em lol.... They stop me thats all i care about lop
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Venting is for cooling and performance, not aesthetics... The point is, "they stop" is about all you can say about them, just about. You can pick up 266s dirt cheap and they're a lot better.
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2013, 08:21 PM)Curt Wrote: Venting is for cooling and performance, not aesthetics... The point is, "they stop" is about all you can say about them, just about. You can pick up 266s dirt cheap and they're a lot better.

I aint buying anymore now lol....
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Crack on mate as you are, if you like it, then thats all that matters Smile

Not a lover of the wipers BUT it's your car so..
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
as said...my wifes 106nad uses the same brakes as yours....and only just manage to stop the car...and I fitted mintex pads n discs only the other week!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2013, 08:34 PM)Piggy Wrote: as said...my wifes 106nad uses the same brakes as yours....and only just manage to stop the car...and I fitted mintex pads n discs only the other week!!!

Theres nothing wrong with the brakes providing its not getting driven hard is there. Lets be honest a car manufacturer isnt going to fit brakes that in your words basically "dont work"
Hes doing things different to everyone else and fairplay hes not trying to make it faster therefore is no no need to stop quicker.
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2013, 08:40 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(19-09-2013, 08:34 PM)Piggy Wrote: as said...my wifes 106nad uses the same brakes as yours....and only just manage to stop the car...and I fitted mintex pads n discs only the other week!!!

Theres nothing wrong with the brakes providing its not getting driven hard is there. Lets be honest a car manufacturer isnt going to fit brakes that in your words basically "dont work"
Hes doing things different to everyone else and fairplay hes not trying to make it faster therefore is no no need to stop quicker.

Lack of cash.prevents anything to be.fair lol

Domt take this the wrong way piggy and its no reflection on your abilitys but if the brakes only just stopped the car then they have obviously not been adjusted correctly...please.dont take offence buddy im just airing an opinion...lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
air your opinion, thats fine bud, I really dont take offence...well I did once when someone called me puggy.

Pug did quite a few things that IMO, and others, was stupid. And IMO that inc putting 247 non vented on a 306.
the 106 stops 10x better now with the mintex but still is poor when they get warm.

so you dont drive it hard...but are you saying you will never have 4 people in the car and find yourself traveling down a hill?....coz if you do, you may find at the bottom you have no brakes apart from the car in front
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 06:44 AM)Piggy Wrote: air your opinion, thats fine bud, I really dont take offence...well I did once when someone called me puggy.

Pug did quite a few things that IMO, and others, was stupid. And IMO that inc putting 247 non vented on a 306.
the 106 stops 10x better now with the mintex but still is poor when they get warm.

so you dont drive it hard...but are you saying you will never have 4 people in the car and find yourself traveling down a hill?....coz if you do, you may find at the bottom you have no brakes apart from the car in front

No i dont drive hard well not to hard an i mainly use my gears to slow me down enugh befor using brakes i hardly ever touch the brakes honestly only if its nessasery to brake i supose its all down to the drivers ability really yeh better quality brakes stop you better but then again if your brakes dont want to work then it dont matter how much you payed for em lol....
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
I agree with everyone about the 247's I tow a trailer with 3 karts in and have all the engines in the car and they were eerrrr yea 'intresting' at best especially round rowarhy.
One of the best things I did when I first joined oc and started ready all the projects was 266's and ph3 23.5mm master cylinder
Thanks given by:
If your brakes dont want to work theres a problem with them, it doesnt just happen. Driver ability cant save you from shit mechanicals, no matter how good you are. You get what you pay for, as long as you steer clear of companies like lynx anyway lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 08:30 AM)Poodle Wrote: If your brakes dont want to work theres a problem with them, it doesnt just happen. Driver ability cant save you from shit mechanicals, no matter how good you are. You get what you pay for, as long as you steer clear of companies like lynx anyway lol.

Lol mine deffantly work im not sure what brand they were lol i just stuck em on id have to go through all my recipts to find that and iv got loads an i mean loads lolcar was a complete mess when i got it and befor i would even take my kids in it brakes were one of the first things along with dodgy drive shaft to be sorted...lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 08:30 AM)Poodle Wrote: If your brakes dont want to work theres a problem with them, it doesnt just happen. Driver ability cant save you from shit mechanicals, no matter how good you are. You get what you pay for, as long as you steer clear of companies like lynx anyway lol.

Im referring to them not wanting to work when they have overheated...

no lack of mechanical skills there...just crap small unvented brakes which pug found in parts bin and threw on!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Brands are much of a muchness when it comes to discs tbf, I know you can get vented 247s as theyr on the 205, dont know if the offset is the same... Genuinely converned about safety mate, wasnt meaning to have a go. I had solid discs on the 106, was on the motorway when the traffic came to a stop suddenly, not a nice feeling when you dont knw its going to stop in time. :S
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: