crazy m5 driver killed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crazy m5 driver killed.
Anybody look at Carl's link? One of them says he was the passenger, not the driver, who knows how accurate that is tho
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2013, 07:20 AM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah but would it though? You know what our egos were like at that age, seeing that crash would have just proved you were a better driver than him lol.
Hmmmm, Thats a fair point, I suppose the honest answer is I don't know. It took me nearly killing myself in a car crash to seriously grow up and change my driving style.
Thanks given by:
I wouldnt want anyone to experience it, but a crash teaches you soooo much.

Both me and my best mate wrote our cars off within a month of each other, both 18......we changed our driving styles so much.

My wife rants on about never having an accident....but she is ruddy lethal. And cant drive for squat.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
only a matter of time, I was surprised he kept his licence. be cocky with a car and push your luck with it, and it will bite back as bad as motor bike will.
any car needs to be driven with respect, not matter what it is. as my dad said and still says to this day. a car is a dangerous weapon.
me and my dad nearly had a nasty smash coming back from sliverstone. some lady garden in a clio was fuckin about changing a cd in his radio, in the middle lane on the M1, I was overtaking him at the time and he nearly goes into the side of me! very nerve racking! touching door handles at 70 mph isn't my idea of fun!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy stuff on eBay Razorback_Rob 5 1,462 27-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Kayley Killed it cully 13 1,939 27-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Learner driver killed my 306 :( Leedunn86 14 2,262 22-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum