Stickers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickers!
Personally:

Smooth application tape in case it's started lifting during postage. Finger or card is fine. Or a folded microfiber seems to work and give a more even pressure
Clean area for sticker with water and dry well. DON'T use any polish or glass cleaner or anything that will make the surface slippery.
Peel white backing from sticker slowly/carefully - make sure all the little dots and stuff are coming off ok - if they start to stick to the backing try smoothing the app tape over them again.
Line it up and stick it on, you only get one shot though, can't peel it off and try again so make sure it's straight lol.

And yeah that's it....
Thanks given by:
Will you be able to do something like this? Thinking it would look great on the back doors of the bus :-)

Thanks given by:
Yeah I should be able to Rob. Smile
Thanks given by:
Got mine today, looks top quality tom, I'll get it stuck on tomorrow and get a pic up Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Sorry if this has already been asked but will you be bring some to FCS? Also whats the price for a pair of club stickers?
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2013, 08:41 PM)Frosty Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked but will you be bring some to FCS? Also whats the price for a pair of club stickers?

No, I won't be at FCS.

Scott will probably take some to FCS though. He will take over selling the stickers again soon (I'm still supplying them though, so any probs let me know)...but I'm not sure how soon, just waiting for a reply back from him currently.

In the meantime I'm doing the stickers at £1 each, plus 60p postage though.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2013, 08:46 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(29-06-2013, 08:41 PM)Frosty Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked but will you be bring some to FCS? Also whats the price for a pair of club stickers?

No, I won't be at FCS.

Scott will probably take some to FCS though. He will take over selling the stickers again soon (I'm still supplying them though, so any probs let me know)...but I'm not sure how soon, just waiting for a reply back from him currently.

In the meantime I'm doing the stickers at £1 each, plus 60p postage though.

Ok cheers, I will prob have some off you sometime. I will let you know
Thanks given by:
I've also been trying out some different stickers, to give ideas about colours and fonts..... Some are made specifically for people and some are my own designs. Will give anything a go so PM me if you're after anything. Wink

[Image: Variousstickers010_zps9ba11092.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers011_zpsd50371de.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers012_zpscd2224d3.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers013_zpsef97f854.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers014_zps9278b12c.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers015_zpsa5ef40e7.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers016_zps01903178.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers018_zps64c0a6a0.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers020_zpseb6e3bfa.jpg]

[Image: Variousstickers021_zps2a64eb80.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think the stickers are too cheap IMO.

bargains. we will be doing muchos business!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2013, 08:52 PM)Piggy Wrote: I think the stickers are too cheap IMO.

Well....you're not the first person to have said that! Doh And I do appreciate the honesty!

As I was saying to a few of you in the chatbox earlier, I'm working on just getting some business atm.... I haven't done anything like this before and was really struggling to price stuff so just kinda guessed lol. I'm also trying to set this up as a proper business which I'm having some difficulty with atm so pricing isn't top of my priorities.

I'd rather be too cheap than price myself out completely to start with. But the idea of this is to be a business, not a charity, so prices will rise in a short while.

What I will say is this though, I won't go back on whatever I quote someone - so when prices do rise, if I've already quoted you a lower price, you will still pay that lower price. I can't really say fairer than that. Smile
Thanks given by:
Liking some of those designs mate, nice to see some different ones Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the help 4way and Tom. Putting it on today
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2013, 04:20 PM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: Will you be able to do something like this? Thinking it would look great on the back doors of the bus :-)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8191]

would like some of these for my truck to when you work out a price give me a shout mate

got the fairy ones today will get one on the truck 2moz and get a picture up well happy and recommended
Thanks given by:
Put mine and mitch's stickers on today.
Went on easily and look great. Thanks Tom!

[Image: 5490AAD3-3176-454A-A415-92855B77A960-924...4FAB9A.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Same here, really easy to apply, first oc one I've been able to get hold of but definitely better than the old .net stickers.Good work Tom Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Nice one guys! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
hi tom i would like a 306oc one in white and could u do a dirty diesel for down the side of the window screen if so how much ?
one like this?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320977603249?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Thanks given by:
I think Scott is taking over the OC sticker sales, Ash.

I could do a similar 'dirty diesel' for £3.50 + postage. I think I could fold it between the words and post for £1.00.
Thanks given by:
Tom, could you design me a couple of you get time.

1 saying - living for the ""306""<-- crossed out for 205.

2 a turbo spool, with the phrase, 'that escalated quickly...'
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Tom you recon you could do this mate http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dubstep...ca6CGzM%3A if the link works without the black background...if.so how much mate
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
Ginge - Yeah I should be able to do those.

John - that link brings up about a billion images. lol Select the one you wanted and then copy the URL for that.

Also - I've tried to get back to everyone who's asked for stickers, but if I've missed you for whatever reason please PM me. Smile
Thanks given by:
[Image: 992901_510623192336170_1954200620_n.jpg]
sticker on truck Smile
Thanks given by:
Great service, ordered Sunday arrived today Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:41 PM)maxlee Wrote: [Image: 992901_510623192336170_1954200620_n.jpg]
sticker on truck Smile

Nice one. Big Grin

(02-07-2013, 07:52 PM)vlj Wrote: Great service, ordered Sunday arrived today Big Grin

Yeah, sorry it took so long mate.... lol

Ginge - Something like these?

[Image: livingforthe205ginge_zpsd9a49e2f.png]
Thanks given by:
Mkne arrived today tom thanks. Will have them fitted tomorrow.
Purple looks better when I recieved it Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cool, yeah my phone camera doesn't show the colours well unfortunately!
Thanks given by:
Will get pictures tomorrow
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2013, 01:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Personally:

Smooth application tape in case it's started lifting during postage. Finger or card is fine. Or a folded microfiber seems to work and give a more even pressure
Clean area for sticker with water and dry well. DON'T use any polish or glass cleaner or anything that will make the surface slippery.
Peel white backing from sticker slowly/carefully - make sure all the little dots and stuff are coming off ok - if they start to stick to the backing try smoothing the app tape over them again.
Line it up and stick it on, you only get one shot though, can't peel it off and try again so make sure it's straight lol.

And yeah that's it....
when i worked in the sign writing game the best thing for prepping paint work and glass is meths
Thanks given by:
lol spot on!

pm me some prices ThumbsUp

oh, and perhaps, instead of the '!' at the end os quickly, use '...' Big Grin
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Lol my bad on mh phone hope this works ist a green one lol
http://www.stayonbeat.com/2013/02/20/fre...-download/
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink 306 Rallye Decals / Stickers £45 (plus other stickers) rikky 1 1,097 04-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Dangti6