Phase 1 D-Turbo/XSi/GTi-6 Bumper with fogs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 1 D-Turbo/XSi/GTi-6 Bumper with fogs
As per title really, bought this to respray and put on my XTdt but as that's sold I have no use for this so wanting to recoup some of what I spent.

It's white and needs a clean, apart from a bit of plastic near a fog missing (which could be used as an air intake for a custom cold air feed/ducting) it's in good condition and the fogs worked when I tried them a few weeks ago when the bumper was purchased.

Pics:

[Image: DSC_0056_zpse9832ef3.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0055_zps9b3cbfa9.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0057_zpsd848eadb.jpg]

Looking for only £20 for this (looking on ebay, forums etc this is cheap and reasonable), Collection preferred as after Sunday night I will have no vehicle, only my Oyster card lol.

Contact as per usual Cool

Tel/Text: 07930 253 948
Email: incautious@hotmail.co.uk
Or, PM me
Thanks given by:
What condition are the fog lamps in?
Thanks given by:
Quite decent tbh mate, the lenses are clear not frosted over, came up even better after I went over them with some AG Super Resin to clean the glass properly. Screws are rusty but then that seems standard on any Ph1 DT Bumper...
Thanks given by:
Pm'ddd
Thanks given by:
Gonna reduce this down to £15, SamBarker wanted the fogs but I couldn't figure how to remove them without damaging the bumper (I'm hamfisted Sad )
Thanks given by:
Cut the fogs out of the bumper and send me them and I'll sort them out. Then bin the rest of the bumper
Thanks given by:
Sam, you still want these fogs? Sorry been busy with issues at home & haven't frequented any of my usual forum haunts lol Sad
Thanks given by:
Still have this bumper guys if anyone wants it, I'm after £10 for it but it'll have to be collected or I can meet withing a few miles of my place, I'm clearing the shed to knock down and build an outhouse so this needs gone, cheers!

P.S. I did consider cutting out the fogs as per for Sam Barker but I haven't had the time, so £10 take the whole thing!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 306 Phase / Mark 1 Rear Bumper in Cherry Red silverzx 1 1,399 10-06-2015, 07:41 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  FOR SALE: Phase one D-Turbo Bumper Inc Fogs - Free silestanix 1 1,292 20-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Last Post: SonnyRoby
  breaking phase 1 d turbo bosch pump lowered wibbz 25 4,280 09-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: RetroPug