Shot in the dark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shot in the dark
Hi. Complete shot in the dark here. Would any of you guys know of on the net, or have stored on your hard drive, a pin out diagram of the lexia 3 16 pin connector?. Many, many Thanks :-)
Thanks given by:
The lexia side or the car obd side?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(17-05-2013, 07:32 PM)Niall Wrote: The lexia side or the car obd side?

The lexia side bud. I "THINK" ive got crossed wires. Mine and me dads berlingo runs on KWP2000 slow, K and L line, with an extra line put to pin 3 on the obd connecter for engine speed. Well, when I go to test the ECU, the rev counter moves up and down on me dads like machine code is being transferred up pin 3 to the ecu/rev counter, key stage 2 not running, and on my 306 hdi, it does the same with it running. Its as if they've crossed the L line and pin 3. :-)
Thanks given by:
ha ha i posted that photo on here somewhere
good luck searching

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-12177-po...#pid239725
Thanks given by:
(17-05-2013, 08:16 PM)cully Wrote: ha ha i posted that photo on here somewhere
good luck searching

Cheers bud. Looks nothing like my colour scheme, and the quality of your wiring looks far, far better... Time me thinks for some reference voltage checks on the individual ecu settings. Im considering as a little project, trying to sort out a guide for people who own them, as theres sod all on the net, except people trying to sell them. Try and make myself some use in this world lol. :-)
Thanks given by:
(18-05-2013, 08:05 AM)phil clark Wrote:
(17-05-2013, 08:16 PM)cully Wrote: ha ha i posted that photo on here somewhere
good luck searching

Cheers bud. Looks nothing like my colour scheme, and the quality of your wiring looks far, far better... Time me thinks for some reference voltage checks on the individual ecu settings. Im considering as a little project, trying to sort out a guide for people who own them, as theres sod all on the net, except people trying to sell them. Try and make myself some use in this world lol. :-)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!, crossed wires, and Engine light now OFF!!!!!. Just got to workout now why the ABS and Airbag Arnt showing up. Im guessing there wrong too, as no volts were showing on either of them, when I tried individual test. HAPPY as larry, Thanks cully!!!!.
Thanks given by:
Sadley lol, im still struggling with the colour scheme and pins on this subject. If anyone who has a set of leads would be prepaired to run an ohm meter between both pin out ends (as pictured) im open to negotiating a beer token settlement for the results, as my hairs gone that thin, I cannot pull any more out lol. Please ignore the ones as stated on the picture, as they were provided by an incompetent French idiot, but feel free to use the basic numbering of each end. Thanks Censored
Thanks given by: