FCS 2013

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2013
you could get two side by side facing forward, but not behind at the slant unless you staggered it more.

I think it will be a push for 60 cars.....but i may be wrong Confused hard t tell untill its all there

I got more pictures of the stand if people want them Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Ive just been thinking. If our cars have to be parked in a farmers field then why dont we just camp in that same field. ?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We already have camping arranged for the camp site, the agreement we have with the farmer is for parking only. To pull out of the camp site now would most likely result in the money we've paid being lost. It's only a mile up the road, not far at all Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
What? A bloody mile. Was gonna clean it friday night lol. Looks like I'll have to have a beer instead.
Thanks given by:
The farmer's field isn't for camping in, and has no facilities whatsoever.
Thanks given by:
Just a thought.
Thanks given by:
Would of been a good idea but the farmer was not interested in people camping there and as Scott said, there is no facilities what so ever.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Can we nip down and clean the cars with a few beers and maybe a bbq and some music lol.
Thanks given by:
To be honest, id rather say no. The farmer has been a massive help to us and we dont want to take the piss and if a few people go, a lot will follow and before you know it, we will all end up there!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 07:42 PM)Niall Wrote: To be honest, id rather say no. The farmer has been a massive help to us and we dont want to take the piss and if a few people go, a lot will follow and before you know it, we will all end up there!

Thats my plan.

Only joking. Sounds like you've had a right mare over this camping Lark.
Thanks given by:
Thats an understatement Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Wasn't there a local road to leave the cars? I'm sure that was mentioned a while back....
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Anyone know whats going on on Sunday?
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 08:07 PM)Frosty Wrote: Anyone know whats going on on Sunday?

Nursing the mother of all hangovers. Hopefully.
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 08:07 PM)Frosty Wrote: Anyone know whats going on on Sunday?

Parade lap and chill out day Smile

Rich you can park on the road outside if you really want to, it's just some people expressed that they weren't too happy about that.
Thanks given by:
So we are doing a club parade lap?
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 08:17 PM)Frosty Wrote: So we are doing a club parade lap?

Yes we are Smile We will have forms for you to sign (just simple liability waivers) on the friday night or saturday.

Rich, your welcome to park on the road but seeing as the farmer has very kindly rented us a portion of his field, we may as well use that!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ideal i look forward to it. I cant wait for the weekend Smile
Thanks given by:
Right, starter motor has just burnt out, if I can't change it in time I'm guessing the farmer wouldn't want me swapping it in his field?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Starter motor won't take long to do! If need be ill be carrying tools in the car
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 09:11 PM)Rich306 Wrote: Starter motor won't take long to do! If need be ill be carrying tools in the car

Surely as an owner of an old Peugeot, you should be carrying them anyway?!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 08:46 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Right, starter motor has just burnt out, if I can't change it in time I'm guessing the farmer wouldn't want me swapping it in his field?
Nah he wont want anything going on in the field or people hanging around there. It is purely for car parking.

We could change it at the roadside, its 3 allen bolts and 2 wires
Thanks given by:
+1 for roadside repairs, it's not a difficult job.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I should be able to sort it tomorrow night, wish me luck!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Good luck mate. Everyone is on the last minute mods/repairs for FCS lol
Thanks given by:
I'm getting my car 2moro and got a few things to sort out before I go to work at 2300 Thursday night!

Will be a few hours kip after I finish at 7 then straight up to reading for 12! Gonna sleep well Friday night!
Thanks given by:
I had a moment earlier thinking the headgasket had gone, had air in the system and touchwood it's all good.
Thought it was f*cked at one point.
Emotional times!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 11:03 PM)Just Sean Wrote: I'm getting my car 2moro and got a few things to sort out before I go to work at 2300 Thursday night!

Will be a few hours kip after I finish at 7 then straight up to reading for 12! Gonna sleep well Friday night!

Sean it's 11 at reading mate not 12
Thanks given by:
That's twice I've made that mistake!!!

Best not go to sleep at all! Lol

Specially as I need to get beers and walkie talkies!
Thanks given by:
Probably ought to clean the sedan soon, flat out broke this month after putting a deposit on my new toy :-( [Image: 20130724_180917_zpsf93307d3.jpg]
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: