Phone geeks needed???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone geeks needed???
So recently had a new phone sony xperia T been crashing alot now three are going to replace the phone i can back up all my stuff on the phone but one thing i carnt save are the apps or my game progress

So any of you guys tell me how i can save my games/game progress

as really in to this new game CSR racing and not doing to bad on it but really dont want to have to start agin (would recommend it if you guys get bored and like drag raceing great Graffias!)

HELP guys Smile

Thanks given by:
Check out carbon back up
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2013, 02:47 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: Check out carbon back up

whats that an app? will it save the game progress to?

Thanks given by:
Iirc csr racing is a Facebook game? Or am I thinking another? If so facebook saves it
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2013, 03:50 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Iirc csr racing is a Facebook game? Or am I thinking another? If so facebook saves it

Yeah it is

Check apkmania.com for apps
Thanks given by:
I'm not on it via Facebook tho Undecided

Thanks given by:
That new xperia is shit, your the 3rd person i know of personally that has had an issue with it and had it replaced!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2013, 06:48 PM)Tom Wrote: That new xperia is shit, your the 3rd person i know of personally that has had an issue with it and had it replaced!

I no a few people who got it with no issue, I'm first one I no of that it's done it, but by what your saying guessing it's a conman problem

Thanks given by:
I've had the Xperia t since Christmas with no problems at all. I believe it's the New Z that has issues.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Yeah the z has Aparently had a few issues

Didn't stop them selling 4,600,000 units in 40 days lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[quote='londondan86' pid='262436' dateline='1367785742']
I've had the Xperia t since Christmas with no problems at all. I believe it's the New Z that has issues.
[/quote

Ive an xperia J : heap of junk
[Image: DSC_0054.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wont they all just automatically save on your apple id and download when you sign into the new phone?

/canofworms

I got addicted to CSR racing while travelling, its really good but gets boring when it takes forever to do anything later on in the game unless you buy stuff, do you know about turning your clock forward to avoid waiting for fuel?
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 12:43 AM)Stephen Wrote: Wont they all just automatically save on your apple id and download when you sign into the new phone?

/canofworms

I got addicted to CSR racing while travelling, its really good but gets boring when it takes forever to do anything later on in the game unless you buy stuff, do you know about turning your clock forward to avoid waiting for fuel?

Oh no i didnt lol! will have to try that im only on teir 2 and its taking ages lol as the price of parts and the money you win isnt great. Probably get bored of it soon and not bother anyway, best graffics yet tho for a car game on the phone

Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 12:43 AM)Stephen Wrote: Wont they all just automatically save on your apple id and download when you sign into the new phone?

/canofworms

If by that you mean Google play then yes. When you sign in using Google it will sync everything up
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well that's sorted then Smile
Thanks given by:
Maybe its the other xperia then, my bad :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech geeks help! Niall 1 785 12-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  IT geeks! Help please! cpikey316_ 7 2,118 23-07-2013, 08:23 PM